Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Priyum Admin Application
First of all ill start by giving my regards to the senior admins and fellow members of the War-Lords Community.
The following is my application -
[INDENT]Name: DA RAGING BULL PRIYUM
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39004229
Timezone: [SIZE=13px]UTC/GMT +5:30 hours (Kolkata,Chennai)[/SIZE]
Availability: I can be available any time the server seeks my attention,i normally play around 3 - 4 hours daily.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm 17 years old and a student.I love Graphic designing so i have a youtube account which you can go to and if you find anything of interest do contact me.My interests are playing Counter-StrikeConfusedource and reading novels . I'm just a normal guy you would find but i have the will to do something different from others and also strength to voice my opinions anytime i feel they should be.
Reason For Admin Application: I would like to be an admin because i feel i'm quite confident and self-controlled guy.I don't loose my temper on small issues and i believe i have that mind-set and the kind of maturity that you would be seeking in an admin.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Thank you[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Warm Regards[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Priyum[/INDENT]
ur reason is not sufficient...totally insufficient.....according to ur reason anyone could become admin brah
plus
Should of read the guidelines. I says "5 days of gameplayed." You don't meet the time required.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 81715, member: 16525 Wrote:ur reason is not sufficient...totally insufficient.....according to ur reason anyone could become admin brah
plus
Should of read the guidelines. I says "5 days of gameplayed." You don't meet the time required.
Thanks for your reply.
The reason i gave is just what i feel , i didn't want to flower up on the reason just to become an admin.I feel i have that kind of mind-set to become an admin and the maturity to solve problems and issues that rise on the community.No offense please.

Warm Regards
Priyum
Don't mind him. As just a fellow regular user, he has no say in what reasons meet the qualifications of an admin.
I thought it was a pretty decent application. Don't know you though.
What servers do you play on?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good Luck! ooh graphic design Smile whats your youtube channel!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Thanks for your reply izzie and noboss.
Izzie i play with alias Kleanup Guy so believe now youll remember me ce weve played together,
And noboss my channels are PriyumGFX and TheFlickDZN and i also made a signature for you before if you would remember ;-)

Thanks
Priyum, post: 81945, member: 16537 Wrote:Thanks for your reply izzie and noboss.
Izzie i play with alias Kleanup Guy so believe now youll remember me ce weve played together,
And noboss my channels are PriyumGFX and TheFlickDZN and i also made a signature for you before if you would remember ;-)

Thanks
A very nice application. Which servers you want to admin?You should be regular there.

Good luck Dude!
Manky™, post: 81951, member: 15413 Wrote:A very nice application. Which servers you want to admin?You should be regular there.

Good luck Dude!
Thanks for your positive reply.
I love playing all all the servers so hopefully people will accept me.
Regards

Double post

BUMP