Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RoMz in the House!
Whats up peeps! I finally went to your forums to check it out. I've been playing in your 24/7 Dust 2 and Popular Maps for a while now. I use to be a member of Noob Galore Community Gaming and I was admin in all their server before. I've been looking for a new gaming community and I found yours. I like the regulars that plays in your server except for DRH because he's a tool. Anyways, I play Battlefield 3 and Counter-Strike since 1.3 version. I've seen a couple of your admins and they were pretty cool. They kept the server hacker free except me of course since I get accused all of time :-P! I thought of dropping by and introduce myself to the community. See you guys out there!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
Hey. Welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home and leave the toilet seat up after doing your business.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Sup
Hello there, hope you have same amount of fun on forums Wink!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Welcome to the forums Smile you should check out the wonderful minigame server with me and joggie!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
You should join when paintball source is on minigames. We all have fun. Especially me. :-)
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
s p a c e, post: 82345, member: 11204 Wrote:You should join when paintball source is on minigames. We all have fun. Especially me. Smile
paintball is stupid
[Image: sigix.png]
Quote:paintball is stupid
you're ugly and mean :c
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Long time I dont see an intro.. Hi.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]