Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Another racist
Where are you getting that? Homophobia and Racism are two different things.

Miriam-Webster is like the standard dictionary...

And no, not really. That's really mild. You're blowing this out of proportion I think.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 82411, member: 835 Wrote:Where are you getting that? Homophobia and Racism are two different things.

Miriam-Webster is like the standard dictionary...

And no, not really. That's really mild. You're blowing this out of proportion I think.
Ok, i correct my last reply. But I still think that players using words in a discrimination way must get some kind of punish.

Just check his chat log.
Duende2211, I personally appreciate your fight against racism. But a permanent ban is a too hard punishment for this reason. A kick should be the first warning and a 24 hours or 1 week(most extreme) should be the last warning.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
this dudes chat logs: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/703263

no evidence of the racist terms you described. If it's on the mic you can either record a demo or get in admin in there by pressing u for teamchat, then ptting a @ and then you can describe whats going on and admins will see it.
thavs, post: 82419, member: 16525 Wrote:Duende2211, I personally appreciate your fight against racism. But a permanent ban is a too hard punishment for this reason. A kick should be the first warning and a 24 hours or 1 week(most extreme) should be the last warning.

I never say perm ban, i just want a punish, a 24hs ban could be used as warning for discrimination behavior.

Double post

ceddeeoo, post: 82433, member: 9052 Wrote:this dudes chat logs: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/703263

no evidence of the racist terms you described. If it's on the mic you can either record a demo or get in admin in there by pressing u for teamchat, then ptting a @ and then you can describe whats going on and admins will see it.

No discrimination, really? i will quote for you from his chat log:

[SIZE=11px]
22 de dic de 2012 01:22:38 they should fall off this earth
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]
22 de dic de 2012 01:22:07 mexicans are as bad as gay people
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]
22 de dic de 2012 01:10:48
mexicans vote ban them
[/SIZE]

Double post

Duende2211, post: 82435, member: 15401 Wrote:No discrimination, really? i will quote for you from his chat log:

[SIZE=11px]22 de dic de 2012 01:22:38 they should fall off this earth[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]22 de dic de 2012 01:22:07 mexicans are as bad as gay people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]22 de dic de 2012 01:10:48 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]mexicans vote ban them[/SIZE]
[FONT=sans-serif]¡Homophobia and Xenophobia DETECTED![/FONT]
Duende2211, post: 82410, member: 15401 Wrote:The Bear Jew was xenofobic several times, not just against me.

Noun
xenophobia (plural xenophobias)
  1. A fear of strangers or foreigners.
  2. A strong antipathy or aversion to strangers or foreigners.
Note the correct spelling.

Also, he may be acting discriminatory (not "xenofobic"), however, the admins have made their views clear. Your opinions are noted.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
There is definitely racism in the pop maps sever that needs to be dealt with, and people like this just add fuel to the fire, but its just some dumb trolling that shouldn't even get anyone, and yet it got you.
As stated prior by admins, the player in question has committed no bannable offenses. Perhaps a warning or gag, but most comments made are not necessarily considered offensive when it comes to the Internet.