Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Xionxinks Ban Appeal
In-Game Name at the time: Xionxinks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29423095
Server: 24/7 Office

Appeal: I was banned almost a year ago, accused of wallhacking. I remember everyone in the server getting mad that I had a higher kd ratio and in the haste and anger started accusing me of wallhack. I had horrible internet back then, so I had probably 100 or a little less ping. So it may have just visually looked like I was jumping around. It's a stable 30 on most servers now. I have had only one other ban I can recall, and it was the same reason. But the other server was corrupt so lots of people got banned. Thank you for taking your time. Hopefully I can get back in the game and enjoy your great servers.
Please await for the banning admin to provide the demo. Please understand that when we ban someone we have evidence and do not do it based on KPD. Nor do we have "group think" of everyone saying someone is hacking must be hacking.
Mr.Tea, post: 82669, member: 1006 Wrote:Please await for the banning admin to provide the demo. Please understand that when we ban someone we have evidence and do not do it based on KPD. Nor do we have "group think" of everyone saying someone is hacking must be hacking.
Alright, thanks for the information. I will await the demo. It's been a year so I can't imagine they would still have it. And how will I know it's actually me? I don't remember anything from a year ago. but anyway, thank you nonetheless.
xionxinx, post: 82666, member: 16562 Wrote:Steam ID: xionxinks

This is not your SteamID. That is your name.

Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_X:XXXXXXX

Please edit your first post to correct the information, once you have it.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
If Jaycat took a demo he should definitely still have it. Please be patient for his response.
Updated my info, thanks for helping me.
It was me that banned you. I am surprised that I didn't post the demo. I will have to look in my files to see if I stored the demo. I will get back to you.

EDIT: I looked into my files and could not find the demo. I have lifted the ban that I created. However one of the root admins will need to lift the ban from the ban evasion.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
APPROVED

JayCat, post: 83076, member: 2104 Wrote:However one of the root admins will need to lift the ban from the ban evasion.
That has been done.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol