Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper Server Suggestions
Some things that I think should change in this server

*The duration of a map vote should be at least 5 minutes. Or rtv should not be available for 5 minutes, (because all players use rtv alltime, in each map, in less than one minute they are voting another. Why so many maps on server, if they vote the same 5? I want know of the rest of the maps).

*The server should not change the map before the end of the round. (Many times when playing 1 round the server change map abruptly)

*Maps with bad textures can affect vision over time.
(There are some lego maps as awm-lego 2 towers that should be removed or corrected for textures)
In my case i cant aim very well the target. And gives me a headache.
[Image: awp_lego_2_2towers_v20001.jpg]
[Image: awp_lego_2_2towers_v20000.jpg]
What videocard do you have ?
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Lol is not problem of acceleration of video, newbiess, Problems in in textures, i know becuase im mapper since 1997 lol
THUNDERBOLT, post: 82905, member: 3104 Wrote:Lol is not problem of acceleration of video, newbiess, Problems in in textures, i know becuase im mapper since 1997 lol
Really? Could you post some of your maps?

THUNDERBOLT, post: 82899, member: 3104 Wrote:Some things that I think should change in this server

*The duration of a map vote should be at least 5 minutes. Or rtv should not be available for 5 minutes, (because all players use rtv alltime, in each map, in less than one minute they are voting another. Why so many maps on server, if they vote the same 5? I want know of the rest of the maps). No, this is not a pub and there's no reason for rounds to last over 2 mins. People play maps they (most of them) like, this is why we RTV. Our right.

*The server should not change the map before the end of the round. (Many times when playing 1 round the server change map abruptly) Map changes because people RTV. Their choice, their right.

*Maps with bad textures can affect vision over time.
(There are some lego maps as awm-lego 2 towers that should be removed or corrected for textures)
In my case i cant aim very well the target. And gives me a headache. Re-make them with better textures then?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Lol thunderboltmapper in facebook if u want to see my maps, and this post is not for that. These kids, never take serious the things
THUNDERBOLT, post: 82908, member: 3104 Wrote:Lol thunderboltmapper in facebook if u want to see my maps, and this post is not for that. These kids, never take serious the things
I didn't see anything about it on FB. Also, dont try to get smart because you can send me a Private Message with the link.

#Kid.

i not understand ur answers in this post, How important are your answers, with the post? You not help in nothing with this childish attitude.
THUNDERBOLT, post: 82911, member: 3104 Wrote:i not understand ur answers in this post, How important are your answers, with the post? You not help in nothing with this childish attitude.
Yeah bruh, show me real facts and I'll help you out. Now if you got something, post the damn maps because you had 2 posts before to do it and nothing. Maybe you dont make maps?

THUNDERBOLT, post: 82899, member: 3104 Wrote:*The server should not change the map before the end of the round. (Many times when playing 1 round the server change map abruptly)
Boosted rtv delay a little. Report badly made/unfun maps for removal.

THUNDERBOLT, post: 82899, member: 3104 Wrote:*Maps with bad textures can affect vision over time.
You should report them then? Wink

Removed:
awp_lego_2_2towers_v2
awp_lego_crash_2
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol