Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two new servers
ceddeeoo, post: 83095, member: 9052 Wrote:yeah you're right on the reg part, that server is pretty bad nowadays and frequent stutters and bad reg. Why would that mean we shouldn't have one ?
We'll face the same problems. Reg and laggers..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 83096, member: 3039 Wrote:We'll face the same problems. Reg and laggers..

Why would the map itself cause bad reg ? it's the server not the map that matters. Are you saying that all wl servers have bad reg and are full of laggers and that we shouldn't have another one on top ?
ceddeeoo, post: 83098, member: 9052 Wrote:Why would the map itself cause bad reg ? it's the server not the map that matters. Are you saying that all wl servers have bad reg and are full of laggers and that we shouldn't have another one on top ?
By being an international community, wL doenst have a really good reg because there are people from EVERYWHERE. Also, I'm not saying it's full of laggers, but alot laggers play here. The map itself is great, when in a server all rates and people's connection are stable.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
OR A BHOP SERVERRR AW YEAH
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
DK, post: 83083, member: 3039 Wrote:I see Smile. Will (wL) get some Eastern servers? Sad

I think having servers in different locations negates the purpose of an international community.
When we getting that zombie escape, and maybe a nuke 24/7 and a bhop server.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
NoBoss, post: 83111, member: 11847 Wrote:When we getting that zombie escape, and maybe a nuke 24/7 and a bhop server.

I believe lin3ar is doing the Zombie Escape server, but I think hes run out of time lately.
iceworld dm server pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Matt, post: 83113, member: 178 Wrote:I believe lin3ar is doing the Zombie Escape server, but I think hes run out of time lately.

All we have to really do is pick out the models and tweak their stats. Technically it's playable by then but we'll have to see popularity to determine custom stuff.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
s p a c e, post: 83100, member: 11204 Wrote:OR A BHOP SERVERRR AW YEAH
+500
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]