Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wazzup Y'all - $UmerK1000$
omg somehow he is going to micspam on the forums.. but anyway welcome to the forums Wink
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
$UmerK1000$, post: 83606, member: 16583 Wrote:lol Can i ask you a question? If yes than how can you do scrims on warlords i was looking at the scrim demos and one of them said it was played yesterday?
scrims are played daily.. first you need to have steam and then you need to be invited or start a scrim. You can get the password from someone if you get invited or maybe you want to start a scrim. which you still need an admin
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Umerk,get steam if you want to scrim.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Never heard of you before! Anyways, have fun and don't even bother coming to MG, doesn't sound that cool at all.
[Image: 612953_101.png]
True.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 83736, member: 14824 Wrote:He's always on fuzzy,you just don't bother to notice.
Did you fail to see the irony? :eek:
[Image: 612953_101.png]
NoBoss, post: 83608, member: 11847 Wrote:scrims are played daily.. first you need to have steam and then you need to be invited or start a scrim. You can get the password from someone if you get invited or maybe you want to start a scrim. which you still need an admin
I was able to join in legit servers in cracked steam by creating steamappid.txt and putting the game's ID lol but I stopped using because I'm not anti steam.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
$UmerK1000$, post: 83604, member: 16583 Wrote:Hi you guys. I have been playing on WarLords servers since 5 months ago and it is really fun.
I finally decided to make an account on the forums so here i am.
I have mostly been playing on mini games, snipers and dust 2.

yes i do play at dust2 can you tell me where to down load the hax one you've been using Smile jk jk jk
- i love Fried Chicken -
[Image: 214838_101.png]