Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban from this server
hello, all my computer in my shop cant connect to the game, it says "ban from this server"

help me what to do please? this game is a very big help to my shop.

this is my only source of income so please help me what to do!

thank you very much.
Please wait for a root admin to address your issue. It may be that your IP range was blocked due to cheaters. Providing a Steam ID or IP would be greatly appreciated.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 83710, member: 795 Wrote:Please wait for a root admin to address your issue. It may be that your IP range was blocked due to cheaters. Providing a Steam ID or IP would be greatly appreciated.

Sir heres the IP when the banned happen
IP - 112.204.74.161
steamID STEAM_0:0:1885039935

I realize the cause of the banned is the hack software downloaded from the internet
my time server is in another room, (separate from the gameroom)
Sir if you give me another chance, I will do my best to keep my shop away from hack software.

I dont know what to do.. because my shop is the only source of my income, and its running good because of this game, I have 3 daughters to support, I need your help.

thank you.
If we're to lift these bans then the next time is permanent with no exceptions.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 83720, member: 359 Wrote:If we're to lift these bans then the next time is permanent with no exceptions.

I will accept that.
Thank you very much sir!
ps; sir can you give me a software I needed to block those hack software in my computers?
and also, is there a way to lower my latency? because my latency is higher than normal.

thanks!
yrralz, post: 83739, member: 16589 Wrote:I will accept that.
Thank you very much sir!
ps; sir can you give me a software I needed to block those hack software in my computers?
and also, is there a way to lower my latency? because my latency is higher than normal.

thanks!

Block downloading files from internet from that PC's used for playing game.
w4rkr4f7, post: 83763, member: 1348 Wrote:Block downloading files from internet from that PC's used for playing game.

thanks, but I dont know which software to use for (chrome & firefox). any other method sir?
please help.
use Parental Control
hello, just checking Smile
Ok, Bison has approved a lift of the Ban.

Yrralz, for further help with blocking people from downloading hacks/cheats to your systems, post a thread in our Tech Support area asking for help.

http://war-lords.net/forums/open-tech-su...orials.21/

-CLOSED-
[Image: 552360_101.png]