Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ` Saur banned!
Name: ` Saur =TGT=
SteamID: 0:1:4293974
Server: wL Office 24/7

Hey folks! I received a permanent ban earlier and after checking sourcebans it was for suspected wallhacking by botwalkie. I was doing pretty good, had 20+ frags and only 1 death at the time as a CT.

I enjoy playing on the warlords server, both the office and rotation. The servers run like scalded apes (a good thing! no reg/lag issues) which is nice since I'm in Okla, and the community is good people. I haven't been on nearly as much recently because I've been mostly playing cs:go, but some of my buds have gotten me back in to the source action.

There's not boatloads of quality big pub servers out there these days and I don't wanna ruin my favor on the few that remain. I'd definitely not risk my account getting marred by a cheating infraction w/ vac or anything. I'm pretty much a pc-only gamer and just about all the games I play are on this account (though i'm often in offline mode). I also have pretty solid competitive experience. CAL/CEVO/ESEA Main++ w/ a little (bad) Invite in there and some nice indie awards (2nd in ADR s10 esea) -- not posted to brag, but only to provide demonstrable competence/exp.

Please, if there were demos taken, please give'em a thorough look over. I know this can take time so no rush. If there's anything further I can/need to do, let me know.

Thanks!
Please wait for a demo, the banning admin will have taken one.
Pretty sure Saur doesn't cheat, he's been a long time Office player.
Riser, post: 83766, member: 992 Wrote:Pretty sure Saur doesn't cheat, he's been a long time Office player.

Will second that, I'm interested in the demo.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
will post in 10

Double post

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/99097443/file.html

Double post

Either, you are the best player ever and know exactly where people are, or walls. lmk.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Demo looks clean.
Anubis, post: 83811, member: 626 Wrote:Demo looks clean.

really? if you say so, ill unban, how did he exactly know in garage stairs?

Double post

Unbanned - due to research of player history. historically good.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
APPROVED

Deleted ban.

BOTWALKIE, post: 83812, member: 15037 Wrote:really? if you say so, ill unban, how did he exactly know in garage stairs?
Are you referring to ~3500 tick? He caught a glimpse of the player's arm as he threw a flash, then saw him begin to run out. The fact he reacted so slowly suggests he's legitimate. I didn't see anything else noteworthy.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol