Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned :(
Hello! Good day Admins. I've been playing in your severs since 2 months and its very exciting to play in your servers. I really enjoy playing in your servers.
Today at morning one of my friend gave me a cheat engine , i just installed it and i don't know what happened i was banned from all the servers.
i dint even now what that cheat engine was.
but , it was showing green and red bars and boxes all over the map when i start the game, after 5-6seconds i was disconnected and was banned.

Please i request you to unban me from the servers.
Name : Assasin
My steam id:
STEAM_0:0:220754217
REJECTED

The fact that you knew it was a cheat engine and installed it means you were fully aware of what you were doing. Cheating on our servers is not tolerated and will result in a permanent ban. Buy a new copy of CSS and then talk to a root admin if you would like to play on our servers again.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Please it was my first time you can check my stats, it will not repeat again, please.
Assassinxx, post: 84274, member: 16611 Wrote:Hello! Good day Admins. I've been playing in your severs since 2 months and its very exciting to play in your servers. I really enjoy playing in your servers.
Today at morning one of my friend gave me a cheat engine , i just installed it and i don't know what happened i was banned from all the servers.
i dint even now what that cheat engine was.
but , it was showing green and red bars and boxes all over the map when i start the game, after 5-6seconds i was disconnected and was banned.

Please i request you to unban me from the servers.
Name : Assasin
My steam id:
STEAM_0:0:220754217

The word cheat in it must have given you some clue.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
yes but i really though it might increase my points or some thing like that as my friend did'nt said me anything about that.
please reconsider my appeal Sad
I think the only reason you're sorry is because you got caught. Lets just say if you didn't get caught by our anti-cheat software, you'd still be using it right now, right?
Nope Sad i was just installed it as i am a noob started playing game just couple of months go. Please lift the ban , i will not install any softwares from next time .

Double post

Please unban me first and last time Sad