Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Platform Abuse.
[DRFT] Razer Skillz, post: 84322, member: 16616 Wrote:Thats a lie buddy I have people who can say you were,and thats the first thing you said.

Wow thats so pathetic. Quit blaming others. Admin can deal with them when they say the "N" word. Quit crying about admin abuse when you broke the rules and also blaming on other players of them breaking the rules and not get punish. Grow up and quit acting like your 8.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/?1lh1z1j2561t15i

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#myfiles - shortened down

Keep in mind this isnt even 10% of Razer. He's far worse than this. Just a little sample of him.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Lawl he got muted by Shadows today. He was saying stuff about goodbye and not coming back to the server anymore. So.... lol
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Since he admitted that he is an annoying person on the server. I doubt that his disappearence would mean anything to anyone.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Funny how platform fan boys come to save him. This isnt about opinions of me this about a Admin or me acting up. this is about to the Admin Platform,Rose,Rainbow. Abusing,dont try and turn this to me being a bad guy,because i reported ur butt buddy. Please and Thank you.
Now I know war lord staff is complete shit. So close the post if your not gonna do anything about ur fuck boy of a staff. GG I win.
Yep. You should totally characterize all of the War-Lords staff by the actions of one admin.

Judging by your attitude and your posts, you don't seem to be a very fun individual to play with.

Quote:Both of you use the N-word (and get warned for it) on regular basis, though you know the rules very well.
Be glad the admins that frequent that server are more forgiving than the admins in say Pop Maps, I'd perma-mute you for that alone.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
There is the defence again I have clear proof he is abusing. He being a admin shoudnt give him a free pass. There here to do there jobs and thats it not abuse a ban for no reason.

The N word I state all the time is

"If Your Feeling like a pimp nigga go and brush ur shoulders off". Jacs Minigame has this song" There for if you support no racism take out the map. Another reason why you idiots dont know ur job.
You don't have clear proof that he's abusing. You have some screenshot of some guy telling him to mute you. We need a demo, something concrete. Your past record, your attitude, and your spelling and grammar does not help your case of proving anything. It just makes you look worse.

Quote:Now I know war lord staff is complete shit. So close the post if your not gonna do anything about ur fuck boy of a staff. GG I win.

Dare you to come into Pop Maps and talk with an attitude like that.

Regardless of the map, you can't use the N-word in our servers. In any form.

I know my job just fine. Trust me, if I spent a good amount of time in the MG servers, a good deal of the population would be perma-muted or banned.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
i am not taking any side....but just settle this, and for give each other. its only a game no need to fight for it
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
The moderators in this community are so sensitive.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]