Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Platform Abuse.
Hey razerskillz here,known as a loud outspoken and annoying person

Platform has been abusing his rights asadmin and his power to mute, he also has been Mic spamming and being rude.

Now if this is the kind of admins ima have to deal with I dont wanna play on war lords anymore. Im tired of people mic spamming and then I get muted for telling the admin to shut up. Then when people tell him to mute me he does it.

As you can see here. Tina So Fly tells platformaka (Rose) To mute me at this time

[Image: 34zxdzo.png]

And he does.

Previous to this he asked cannibal to see who is worst between me and him. Cannibal who immediately called me a nigger and people in the server a nigger did not get muted until I was muted shortly after.

If this dosent prove anything that War-Lord Admins are abusing maybe this will

[Image: 34dkl1v.png]

Direct proof^^ he said he unmuted cannibal to cuss me out and provoke my mute from taking place.

I hope you get the time to read this over and take action

~~~RazerSkillz.
[DRFT] Razer Skillz, post: 84315, member: 16616 Wrote:Hey razerskillz here,known as a loud outspoken and annoying person

Platform has been abusing his rights asadmin and his power to mute, he also has been Mic spamming and being rude.

Now if this is the kind of admins ima have to deal with I dont wanna play on war lords anymore. Im tired of people mic spamming and then I get muted for telling the admin to shut up. Then when people tell him to mute me he does it.

As you can see here. Tina So Fly tells platformaka (Rose) To mute me at this time

[Image: 34zxdzo.png]

And he does.

Previous to this he asked cannibal to see who is worst between me and him. Cannibal who immediately called me a nigger and people in the server a nigger did not get muted until I was muted shortly after.

If this dosent prove anything that War-Lord Admins are abusing maybe this will

[Image: 34dkl1v.png]

Direct proof^^ he said he unmuted cannibal to cuss me out and provoke my mute from taking place.

I hope you get the time to read this over and take action

~~~RazerSkillz.
Oh Really :eek:.
Dude we all know that fapform i mean platform doesnt give warnings and abuses.
$UmerK1000$, post: 84316, member: 16583 Wrote:Oh Really :eek:.
Dude we all know that fapform i mean platform doesnt give warnings and abuses.

/thread

one of the reasons i dont give warnings anymore

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
I dont recall me saying the N word at all. derp.

Plus you spew out the N word a lot. and you can't deny that.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Thats a lie buddy I have people who can say you were,and thats the first thing you said.
Quote:Thats a lie buddy I have people who can say you were,and thats the first thing you said.
Naw
[DRFT] Razer Skillz, post: 84322, member: 16616 Wrote:Thats a lie buddy I have people who can say you were,and thats the first thing you said.
you say the n word all the time. There isnt a time when you arent yelling in the mic or atleast saying the n word.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
No need for discussion on this one.

Let me start off to say I have no problems with you guys BUT...Both of you (Razer and Narnia) use the mic which is fine for me (even though it can get loud sometimes), but once some kid "offends" you or talks back, you feel the need to rage on (probably) a 12 year old. Both of you use the N-word (and get warned for it) on regular basis, though you know the rules very well. If you don't, review them fast. Both of you are about 17-18 years old, old enough for some maturity to handle yourselves and use your brains. If everyone behaves there is no need for mutes / gags / all of that. So plz act your age, keep it fun and see you in game for some more fun Wink!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Wrong, I am 16.
And yes, I perma muted you both and decided to unmute you 2 later when you guys settle down. That's me being nice. Other admins wouldn't feel any sympathy if they heard the things that comes out the mouths on MG.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]