Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razer Skillz-I am GG
Well sense I am banned for 2 weeks on Minigames where I play, I think ill give a nice introduction about who I am.

Well first of all I follow a clear cut slogan.
[SIZE=15px][B]"Beside from taking over, Im planning assassination's.[B]"[/B]
[/B][/SIZE]

Basically its my way way. Anyways moving on to me the most important person in all of Ur lives.
My names John,I was born in Germany but moved to America at 5 months. I have lived here for nearly

220 Months.

I like to think I am a comedian,class clown,funny guy, or rude,whatever way people see it. But the people who can take it are all considered friends because its just a game and im here to make people laugh.I am very competitive,I am a sponsored gamer, I dont wish to put my sponsors info on this page, because FPS isnt hard.

Some people know me as a dick, ass hole,cocky. If profound language isnt allowed I do apologies,I will edit it later if necessary.

This will end the introuction to razer.
I will falcon punch that pussy,and not even blink.

Good gaming to everyone and stay off my Jock,

~~~RazerSkillz,GG
Lol, by all means, put your sponsor info here.

You also don't look anywhere near 18.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
no one gives a fuk who u r GG
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Mad people. xD take a joke.esports-international.com
<<<-----never srs
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
LoL leagues, lulz.
I'm sponsored by swisher sweets, vaseline and gazelle freestyle. Im obviously way better than you.
jab253, post: 84562, member: 13408 Wrote:I'm sponsored by swisher sweets, vaseline and gazelle freestyle. Im obviously way better than you.
^ fact
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
so you're 12 and began playing css a few weeks ago ? cool. welcome
jab253, post: 84562, member: 13408 Wrote:I'm sponsored by swisher sweets, vaseline and gazelle freestyle. Im obviously way better than you.
^- Swisher sweets? Really jab?