Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  T ¹°°° for admin
GL.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Good luck!
Was nice playing with you today, and if you get a chance increase the volume output of your mic. Couldn't hear you very well! Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
It was nice playing with you too! I look forward to more good times and yes i will absolutely turn it upSmile thanks for letting me know

Double post

wooo I have been putting a lot of time into the office server..almost 10 hours in 2 days
brent, post: 84578, member: 16628 Wrote:... Especially when players denye it but they have a ridiculous score and when I spec them it appears obvious that they know exactly where everyone is...
I'm curious, but was this referring to incidents on war-lords or other servers?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Your app has been denied. Additionally, you have been silenced for misleading players and advertising 3rd party servers.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol