Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BadMouth Razer.
Got somthing to say to me? Say it here. Then you dont have to spam my introduction!
But first

FUCK YOU
You trying to be new the spammer? Well, let me tell you something... NO-ONE CAN BEAT ME, FUCKER. I'M THE ONLY SPAMMER HERE.

#GTFO.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You're a fucking queef which I would love to make love too.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
why i think you act the way you do right now.

[Image: kpTDIok.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
[Image: Dear-Diary-Today-OP-was-a-faggot.jpg]
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Razer exposes my bearbots. That's why I've had to run and hibernate for so long.
But I'm back now, with both the chicken cavalry and bears-with-guns!
And Razer, we'z coming for you.

George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie puttin' it down.
i'm tempted to lock this...but that would actually make it look like i'm doing something here.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
[Image: AH_000621_565910.jpg]
[Image: sigix.png]
[DRFT] Razer Skillz, post: 84788, member: 16616 Wrote:Got somthing to say to me? Say it here. Then you dont have to spam my introduction!
But first

FUCK YOU

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-5DvJCQMJo[/video]
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]