Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 84950, member: 9168 Wrote:24 Sounds better
^
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I started to play on pop mops more recently because of the less amount of players. 24 is good

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Maybe make the pop maps 1 server maps completely different from pops map 2 i noticed when people used to play on #1 how sometimes both servers would be playing the same map and people would just start leaving. Also a lot of new maps would probably make people migrate to #1 especially if they're not also maps on server #2.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Or make pop maps 1 FULL ROTATION. I haven't even played in that server since I started playing in the community.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Just FYI, Popular maps was actually made into Full Rotation, and then Full Rotation was renamed Popular Maps. I'm sure some of you remember the days of Popular Maps only having 5 or so maps.
Matt, post: 85008, member: 178 Wrote:Just FYI, Popular maps was actually made into Full Rotation, and then Full Rotation was renamed Popular Maps. I'm sure some of you remember the days of Popular Maps only having 5 or so maps.
It had more than 5, but it did not have maps like season, mill, russka, contra, etc.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
It did, but you could only nominate them.
Matt, post: 85011, member: 178 Wrote:It did, but you could only nominate them.
Rewording it, The other maps like season, mill, russka and contra were not available at that time. I know they were uploaded to the server, you just like to point out miserable details that are are just obvious, or don't add up any useful information to the context.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Yeah, Matt... Rolleyes
I would spend ohsomuchtimethere if de_scud_pro was in the rotation. Smile
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!