Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trying to get Pop Maps #1 restarted and hopefully have it in the same type of glory that Pop Maps #2 is. I don't think having it as something gigantic like Pop Maps #2 is the way to go so I've reduced the slots to 24.

What do you think? Will having a smaller slot count appeal to people that otherwise wouldn't go to Pop Maps #2 due to it's size?

Wouldn't mind some help trying to populate it too Smile.
Well, only laggers play on #1. But yeah, I can be AFK or join sometimes to help out.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
A server with a smaller population does sound appealing, to me at least. A lot of times I hate the fact that pop maps 2 is simply chaos.
32!
Riser, post: 84865, member: 992 Wrote:32!
I agree , i liked the full rotation server . can we make pop maps 1 like tat , no vote , just a cycle of amazing maps , and yes i wud populate it
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I would suggest to put it up to 32 because since ping limit has been removed, it is now getting populated..Big Grin
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
32 is a bad idea imo, there's already pop maps 2 with 48 slots. I don't see why people like a server with a shitstorm of bullets.
I'm for 32 slots. Anyways, if you're thinking of putting the Ping Kick Plugin back, make it more secured because I can even play on 150ms limit with 170ms ping.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
24 Sounds better
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
not enough significant differences between the two pop map servers to cater to a player audience and bring population in from the other server. I recommend leaving the spots to 24, but changing the scoring system so that it's not based on time but on round wins like on v4. first side to get 16 rounds wins, with team switch at 15 rounds, or lower numbers since it is pop maps. no awps and no autos maybe ?