Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Balance plug-in fail.
The current team balance plug-in is a joke, it automatically switches top players to a winning team. Whenever My team rapes another team it wouldn't switch anyone from my team, but when my team gets raped and I am a top fragger in my team, it would switch me to a winning team, which is bullshit. Many people complain about it, it seems to automatically just switching top players from the losing team to the wining team.

It does not look good, the whole server thinks they switch over to another team on their own for stucking reason and I have to tell them using ADMIN chat to stop trolling others because it's our auto balance plug-in failed to work properly. I suggest to leave the good old "last joined - first to balance" plug-in just to balance the numbers of players in each team, leave the rest up for admins and respected players who would join losing team to balance the game.

Thanks.

Double post

I would like to add that even if plug-in worked properly, this is not a good idea. I often play with other NW members and we like to be in the same team, this plug-in constantly switches one of us and I have this overall feelling, that I am not in charge of my game anymore.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
It's not actually a plugin per se, rather functionality built into the gameME service. We don't have much control over it other than just disabling it. If it's that much of a problem we can disable it.
That "thing" needs to be disabled.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Is there a way to force new people that join to choose auto team? At least they won't be allowed to stack "as much", but it won't remove the problem of players waiting in spectator mode for a spot in the "winning team"
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 84902, member: 9168 Wrote:I suggest to leave the good old "last joined - first to balance" plug-in just to balance the numbers of players in each team, leave the rest up for admins and respected players who would join losing team to balance the game.

I honestly have the belief that some, if not most of the skilled regs have a good enough conscience to do this as well.

Time to disable skynet, let the humans take control again.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Many times I see the top player of the losing team switched to the winning team.
Mr.Tea, post: 84911, member: 1006 Wrote:Many times I see the top player of the losing team switched to the winning team.
That actually happens too often, but it makes so much more fun killing them Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Please remove this plug in because some previous dumbass admin might ban you for team stacking...Rolleyes
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Enable a cvar that makes a player stay in the team when it's equal already.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
There is no cvars for it, the team balance is all handled with RCON by gameME.