Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL 's logo .
Hostage, post: 85098, member: 4929 Wrote:You bend over, I'll show you.
Ha-ha, he will show you...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I also agree with the W. counter strike is indeed a game, but source engine isn't a pixelated engine like super mario bros.
maybe add the counter strike logo(the man with a gun as seen on the main menu logo)?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
necro-ing this thread.

We need a logo and make it official.

Appreciate help from any Graphic Artist (cedd?knightrider?)
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Your lack of fapping is turning everyday objects into sexual thoughts. That's a bad sign my friend. Although I agree a different w would be nice
Spartacus, post: 85065, member: 1060 Wrote:the "w" looks like mutated sagging boobs. you into that?
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Riser, post: 85084, member: 992 Wrote:WITH A HUGE PENIS?!
why you concern about penis every time?
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
still haven't received dimensions for anything (forum banner, etc...)
Hey everyone, new to the forums saw this graphics section and saw this post so I gave it a try, by the way when ever I hear the word "war" and I have to make a logo... I somehow always think of medieval, I don't know, it's just in my nature I guess. Also, this isn't the final product, I'm still going to tweak it once I get back home (going to bed now), tell me what you think. I know it still looks pixelly (is that even a word? lol) in most of the spots, that's what I mean by "tweak" it. I am up for constructive criticism. One more thing, just for those who are asking why is there no "s" is because it just looked "awkward" next to the other letters, so I decided to scrap it. Smile

so... are u gonna put an s?
it's not war-lords without an s
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I need one for the youtube channel. it could be used for the website as well if its good enough. no promises. up to the roots.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
@mar_heave as I said before, the s looked awkward next to all the other letters, but if you want I can try and draw out another s and see if that works Wink