Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL 's logo .
A high-tech-looked logo would be nice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I can ask a good friend to make us one ( he's the one that has made the HDK signatures ). Atlhough, problem is... Doubt he'd do it for absolutely nothing in reward haha, I can always ask though.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

UPDATE:
- added an "s"
- made it "chrome", instead of gold
- added a blue tint
- added a drop shadow
- added high res (scratched) textures     note: this is using Photoshop CS6 (extended edition), if you are using versions CS5 or lower, right click the file, click "Open with..." and select the version that you have, you may have to browse your folders for the application.

includes:
- .png file
- .jpg file
- both high res (scratched) textures
- .psd file
- "chrome" style

download: http://adf.ly/NEBHU / (mirror) http://www.mediafire.com/?34ddmx3g7p8z6s3
I think Harry Potter or Lords of the rings when I see this.

This is strange, very strange indeed. I have not watched either of these movies. Why do I remember the covers/typeface? :eek:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 90398, member: 359 Wrote:I think Harry Potter or Lords of the rings when I see this.

This is strange, very strange indeed. I have not watched either of these movies. Why do I remember the covers/typeface? :eek:
You secretly wrote the books, and passed them on to your apprentices to carry out the messages to the world?
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 90401, member: 15378 Wrote:You secretly wrote the books, and passed them on to your apprentices to carry out the messages to the world?
He don't have that much time. He runs wL Tongue
Manky™, post: 90402, member: 15413 Wrote:He don't have that much time. He runs wL :p
That is what he wants you to think, he is probably running an island out of coast of Africa or something! Dictator and shiet..

Anyways, I agree with the logo looking to fantasy like, and could use more of real time military look, if that is the goal.
Indeed, we're gamer not wizards. Franky, Let's put some gun. Maybe a USP, or a Bazooka?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 90415, member: 1105 Wrote:Indeed, we're gamer not wizards. Franky, Let's put some gun. Maybe a USP, or a Bazooka?
Or the whole cast of Expendables while we are it... that seems more like wL style xD
Sorry been really meaning to give it a shot, gonna give it that counter strike gritty realistic feel, but i'm in the middle of my final exams. I'll give it a shot when i have time