Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  just banned?!?!? on accident?!!
vietnameeh Wrote:would I be able to see the demo myself?

I feel I was wrongly accused that's all I just really enjoy playing on the server, especially right before work but I guess ill just lay down till then

thanks again
Yes you will be able to.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I've suspected him for a while of wallhacking, this right here is prolly some of the better evidence. I was mistaken about the unlimited nade thing, but I only noticed it because i was gathering evidence for his ban anyways. Here is the best demo with evidence in it, right at the beginning you can see him shooting through walls at people he cant see.

Attached Files

.zip   viet.zip (Size: 3.55 MB / Downloads: 0)
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I do not know why wcs/wc3 team decided to enable gloves for orcs as alot of people abuse it. One server the gloves spawn nades every 2 seconds and that is annoying with orcs -.-

On 1.6 it is disable for orcs =/
I can assure you I do not wallhack,

does this demo reflects the person recording system?

because where I was alleged "walling" it seemed really glitchy

i however remember killing the people i "didnt" see

which was one person, all i know is when i teleported up a, teammate just died so I assumed the ct was still around... if you look closely there is a shadow in the corner of the little building of his body

and then

when i killed chun i didn't know he was there i just happen to be looking in that area when my teammate died thats when i started shooting (you can also see in the vid I was shooting my team mate because I wasn't sure)
vietnameeh Wrote:which was one person, all i know is when i teleported up a, teammate just died so I assumed the ct was still around... if you look closely there is a shadow in the corner of the little building of his body
I saw that when I reviewed the demo yesterday and know what you mean. You aren't currently banned because the primary reason you got banned was a feature in War3Mod, those rigged orc nades. lol
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]