Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Devious and other Admins are allowed to hack??
Y
Nugs, post: 85441, member: 16634 Wrote:It's ok, I wasn't expecting anyone to do anything about it anyway. I just wanted to make a scene. I guess people are allowed to hack, what can i do.
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahhahah @devious
Soviet Power, post: 85438, member: 16649 Wrote:Shut up and grow a pair
Kid, if your dad finds out you still awake he'll rape you. I suggest you go to bed.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
What are you trying to compare? His KBig Grin ratio or his headshot ratio?

His KBig Grin ratio is explained by the fact that he's a fucking try hard in the server everytime, and he doesn't really mess around with shitty rounds.

His headshot ratio? 38%? pffft. Weak.

---
I'm not a shitty tryhard like Fatty over there, but my headshot ratio is nearly 50%... your point? Some of us don't just blindly spray, sorry bro.

Kills: 28,991 (458*)
Deaths: 15,941 (with Hs: 41%)
Headshots:
14,111 (244*)

Before I fucked around and started using primarily the deagle on the server, my KBig Grin ratio was averaging a 2.3.

A lot of kids are shitty. If you tryhard you win a lot.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 85444, member: 835 Wrote:What are you trying to compare? His KBig Grin ratio or his headshot ratio?

His KBig Grin ratio is explained by the fact that he's a fucking try hard in the server everytime, and he doesn't really mess around with shitty rounds.

---
I'm not a shitty tryhard like Fatty over there, but my headshot ratio is nearly 50%... your point? Some of us don't just blindly spray, sorry bro.

Headshots:
14,111 (244*)
Th
joker8baller, post: 85444, member: 835 Wrote:What are you trying to compare? His KBig Grin ratio or his headshot ratio?

---

Headshots:
14,111 (244*)

Hahahahhaahhaha " I'm not a shitty tryhard like Fatty over there "
Nugs, post: 85441, member: 16634 Wrote:It's ok, I wasn't expecting anyone to do anything about it anyway. I just wanted to make a scene. I guess people are allowed to hack, what can i do.
Maybe because you have 0 verifiable proof.

There's a reason as to why we don't ban on people's word anymore. There's a reason why we require demos.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
If you think he hacks, take a demo and report him on the forum. 3 easy steps:
1. Go In-Game
2. Demo Devious
3. Report him on forum with demo.

Final result: Find out you've failed Sad.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Also: the more attention you give Devious, the bigger his ego gets, which means he'll hack even more (which means more blowjobs). He toggles now and then but you'll make it that he doesn't even toggle off any more. For the sake of humanity: don't give him any more attention.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 85447, member: 4142 Wrote:1. Cry about "hackers" ruining the game.
2. Uninstall CS:S.
3. Go back to Hello Kitty Island Adventures.

Final result: The CS:S community gets to be free of one more person who insists everyone who is better than him must be hacking.

Fixed.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
You guys have NO idea how hard I am laughing IRL right now from these comments LOLOOOLLOLOL I LOVE you guys
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
Devious, post: 85450, member: 1191 Wrote:You guys have NO idea how hard I am laughing IRL right now from these comments LOLOOOLLOLOL I LOVE you guys

We know you are jerking yourself you dirty slut. I bet you can't wait for those monthly blowjobs you have to give in exchange.
[Image: 191457_101.png]