Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will suggest this again in D2DM and Office DM can you add on the weapons list M4 with silencer? Its annoying that every time you die you have to put it back again :/
I agree i have played on servers where when you choose silencer it will stay on until you take it off even when you die.
And one more thing i request is if you would enable ragdolls for them i dont like the way that when you shoot someone they instantly disapear. Maybe 5 seconds?
$UmerK1000$, post: 85594, member: 16583 Wrote:I agree i have played on servers where when you choose silencer it will stay on until you take it off even when you die.
And one more thing i request is if you would enable ragdolls for them i dont like the way that when you shoot someone they instantly disapear. Maybe 5 seconds?
like the way they disappear.No annoying little animation.
$UmerK1000$, post: 85594, member: 16583 Wrote:I agree i have played on servers where when you choose silencer it will stay on until you take it off even when you die.
Bad idea.All the rag dolls would be piling up and could crash the server.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 85606, member: 9168 Wrote:It's annoying that you die in the first place, why don't you get better then. This is how the game is designed.

hmmm let's think about the word DEATHmatch for a minute... o yeah, you're supposed to die. You're not supposed to stay alive and camp. a loooot of people don't realize this. and deathmatch wasnt designed in the game itself, it's a mod made by the community. I feel like i'm being captain obvious here but apparently not
agree with cedd 100%
[Image: 293336_101.png]
Neo//._., post: 85600, member: 14824 Wrote:Bad idea.All the rag dolls would be piling up and could crash the server.
Thats not what i mean.
After you would see the ragdoll then the body would disapear when it hit the ground.
i dont play here that much, but...
i think 1 second no-gravity ragdoll would be nice and funny XD
but on another thought, can we put sound effects?
like, "HEAD SHOT" you know, that male voice?
or "C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER" when you kill a person who is on a killstreak.
and put like caption on the screen.
also this should be able to be turned on/off on command like, "!sounds"
just a little suggestion Smile
That would be wierd because 5 people get headshots at the same time.
And here is an example of the ragdolls im talking about [video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xBzgdc9bBeg[/video] Not my video.
Notice how when you see the pople fall down then the body dissapears.
I would really love this.
$UmerK1000$, post: 85692, member: 16583 Wrote:That would be wierd because 5 people get headshots at the same time.
And here is an example of the ragdolls im talking about ...

Not my video.

Notice how when you see the pople fall down then the body dissapears.
I would really love this.
omg that ragdol is really realistic.. its like as if im actually seeing a person getting shot...
add that and sound effect, we got #1 DM server in NA. Big Grin