Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24/7 Office Props removal
I love the table too! So I don't mind the table staying either, had so much fun throwing it around :p
Hahaha Umerk, you should have seen earlier today. Everyone on T started building a fortress around projector room using chairs and cabinets hahaha! Best was when the ct threw in the nades and blew them all toward us! Hilarious!

Double post

cucubelu, post: 85861, member: 15378 Wrote:I love the table too! So I don't mind the table staying either, had so much fun throwing it around :p
Hahaha Umerk, you should have seen earlier today. Everyone on T started building a fortress around projector room using chairs and cabinets hahaha! Best was when the ct threw in the nades and blew them all toward us! Hilarious!

p.s. that is like 6 members of gwb! all wrapped up in there :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 85861, member: 15378 Wrote:I love the table too! So I don't mind the table staying either, had so much fun throwing it around :p
[attachment=1767]

Double post

p.s. that is like 6 members of gwb! all wrapped up in there :p
Before they removed the props,froze the cabinets.Everyone would always do that on terriost side!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 85868, member: 14824 Wrote:Before they removed the props,froze the cabinets.Everyone would always do that on terriost side!
Aye, I just forgot how much fun you could have if you intentions were not killing the other team but building a castle!! /knightinshiningarmor
cucubelu, post: 85870, member: 15378 Wrote:Aye, I just forgot how much fun you could have if you intentions were not killing the other team but building a castle!! /knightinshiningarmor
But with guns!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 85872, member: 14824 Wrote:But with guns!
Exactly!!! Para or shotty shotgun! If they storm my castle there shall be blood spilled!!
Bah now I want to play with chairs and cabinets again! :eek:
projector should stay also, since its the projector room Smile the bombs and bullets passing through your teammate is broken as well Big Grin