Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hell welcome to Razer's Rants. Today I will be reviewing Anubis"The Chode Fucker" Admin of War Lords.

I first met Anubis when I was singing Jay-Z's hit song. "Brush Your Shoulders Off"
I was muted for "Mic Spamming" As if singing 5 words is indeed "Mic Spamming"

Later down the road,I came to find out Anubis has a craving for small children and likes being raped in any hardcore position you can think of. About a month later,I met Anubis again,but he wouldn't talk realizing he was no match for me he played the smart roll but this time I was in a arguement with another player,who has sent me nudes,(Though shall not be named). And in doing this I asked 3 Seperate admins if it is against the rules to post nudity. Witch all 3 of them gave me the one answer I was looking for. NO,So why does Anubis ban my spray? Ohhhh its Jealousy. See growing up Anubis was picked on,inserted with large dildos in the rectum,fisted by his father,and raised with poor manors,in witch he forgot to shower and keep his Hygiene up.

So what does he do to stop the spray. BANS IT (OHHHHH) The power of the mighty admins strike again on razer,but what does Razer do you might ask ur self. Well Razer goes to him and ask's why was my spray banned,within 2 hours of no response I assume he is afk and hes not the one who did it. So by reasonable assumption I take it to Platform. He says I have no idea who did it,So i figure Anubis is just ignoring me. But do you think that will stop old good Razer? Hell noo so I keep asking, I keep trying to find out what to do about my situation. Still no response,NOW what kinda admin is that you may say? Well ill tell you, You are indeed gayer then Narnia, a bigger bitch then ScubaSteve,A bigger Camper then Camper. Anubis you know what you truly are? A sad excuse for anyone who belongs to the human race, Ill take my month Silence, and Mute, Ill take it. But after that what are you gonna do a perm mute? a Perm Ban? Your powers run out sooner or later you small excuse for a man.

I honestly hope you fall into a pit of sea turtles and die.

Am I using this right?

anyways Anubis suck a fat dick please,and learn ur own server rules you dumb fuck. I swear sometimes you gotta grow up Anubis your a admin not a cop or a leader of some sort, you have nothing in life so you ban anyone who slightly annoys you. People like the comedy I bring, and the "Trolling" I do if thats what you wanna call it, But never have you muted someone for insulting me. Witch truly shows your Favortism and Jealousy level.

Pretty sure I got everything I wanted to say to this piece of shit. Sooooo yeah man up and talk to people ya giant pussy. See ya.

~~~~RazerSkillz

PS I am Gin™ and you are now my bitch.
no one cares
You took ur time to click and read, so you cared? Dumb fuck.
yea i totally read that wall of text
sprays consisting of genitalia are prohibited.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I bet riser was sending the pictures, that's why he's being all defensive, but because razor is a good boy he let him escape through a path he created with very smart words.

:pPPPPP
Bison it was top only. I know the rules.
I swear I read this all the time, why do they always go from "oh no that wasn't me I swear I would never..." to "fuck you guys for ...."? You all amaze me ;/
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
[Image: KeyboardWarriorsGC.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
i feel sorry for anybody that actually reads any of that

go do your homework kid