Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  reporting hacker at office again
1 0 active
# 86 "Mr. John Key" ipaddress_0:0:18485250 23:54 120 active thank you
V i c i o u s is my name Css is my Game
RumpeLstiltskiN. Herm!one.
We need a demo.

Quote:[INDENT]To report a hacker please provide the server the hacker is hacking in. Post the game that is being played in. Lastly post the user info so we can track down who it is.

Provide proof to our staff because if there is no proof there is nothing we can do. Take a video recording of the incident or provide chat logs.

Sample post:

Server: 215.65.34.1
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: hackattack121
Evidence: (Proof here with a link to watch the video or chat logs)[/INDENT]
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 85827, member: 835 Wrote:We need a demo.

okay. but that time i was leading then suddenly he knows everybody's where they're going. even i tried it one time that i stop inside the sniping area im talking about the office map then he came in there to kill me then i spect he went to my teammates. even though im walking or something he knows where am i going. his name is there mr johnny key and thats his ip address
Again. We still need a demo.

We can't take any action without proof.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yep. Next time you see him in game, go to spectator, spectate him, type "record nameofhacker" to record him and then "stop" to stop recording.
arrite copy. Smile thanks next time
Thats odd, i was just playing against him, i didn't know someone had already asked for a ban on him. Just adding credit to vicious here, i'll demo him when i have the time.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 85987, member: 946 Wrote:Thats odd, i was just playing against him, i didn't know someone had already asked for a ban on him. Just adding credit to vicious here, i'll demo him when i have the time.
thank you josh