Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ wishes you would read this!
[SIZE=12px]Name: (Kyoto) Current name [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: ( STEAM_0:0:52293777) I got a new account just to play on servers(Dumped the old one if needed ill dig it back of from it's grave with a rusty shovel...)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: (all of them)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]So uhh ya I was banned about 8 months ago for bhoping so I had some money just sitting in someones pocket and decided to use it and buy another css account to play on servers I had ben banned from (Long history of trolling) and i HAVE learned trolling and bunnyhoping(WITH SCRIPTS) are bad.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Idk if some of you may remember me I pug'd or scrim'd alot with some of you my names were kyoto or hawky and I do so much miss your services severs always full rarly any cheaters and I miss the 5v5's so much :/ anyways this guy would like another chance thank you for taking your time to read this -bear out wait also I had 1 other ban for going 20-7 and then saying I had hax then a swift perma bann followed and was unbanned and learned not to joke around so much. on my other account[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px][Edit I never trolled in the server just bhop'd(script) I just got a new account for the reasons of going on servers
and trolling got me how to say very loathed...] p.s.s I did buy another account the ban somehow
[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]transferred[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] to this one also I think it was my ip I was just sitting in spec trying to talk to people over mic till 30 mins later I realized I had ben silenced and muted did not know that came with a ban such a tease to be able to join and not play >_<. . . .[/SIZE]
Yeah, I remember all those scrims. It was definitely a pleasure to have you around.

My concern is the trail of bans you've left behind. Seems like you went on an all out hacking spree prior to ditching the account. This is particularly concerning to me.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
That is why I got a new account "A clean slate" I will even demo all my games in the servers (I do it in most servers I'm trying to get a nifty little demo script to work that puts the servers name and the time and date I played VERY useful if I can get it to work) and feel free to always look up my new steam id and track my bans and if I get more than 2 bans for any accounts of hacking or scripting revoke it I'm just asking for a chance. Also I still have the account I just don't play on much it ill probably sell it for like 5 dollars since that how much css cost. (On a side note I did have alot of ban pages on google dedicated to my old steam id... I just looked it up and if I was u i'd have major doubt so even if you say no I will understand :|)