Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Old Ban :\
Name at time of ban: John Freeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25122358
Servers: All wL servers, as far as I can tell. The first one I noticed was snipers-only.

Date of ban: 12-10-11
Reason for ban: Wallhack
Admin banned by: Riser

Hi, I know this is an extremely old ban, but to be honest, I never noticed it. Every time I tried to join a wL server, I would get in, but wouldn't be able to join a team. I assumed the server had team limits, so I just exited and joined another server. I just missed the white pop-up that said I was banned. And I just never really bothered to join the wL servers after that. I got into some clans, found some new favorite servers, switched to other games, got my account stolen, got it back, played even more games, etc.

But recently, I got back into CSS, and remembered that wL Snipers-Only used to be one of my favorite servers, so I went looking for the IP, found it, and tried to join. This time, I actually saw the "Banned Reason: Wallhack" pop-up, so I was rather confused. At first I assumed that I got banned from when my account was stolen, that the guy had gotten me banned from some of the servers in my favorites(He got me VAC banned from CS 1.6 :\). But when I checked on Sourcebans, to get some info for this ban appeal, I noticed that the date was from before my account was stolen, which left me slightly confused. Unfortunately, there is also no demo connected to the SourceBan for me to see what happened.

I'm certain that I didn't hack, however, and I would appreciate it if I could start playing on the wL servers again.

Thanks for taking the time to read my enormous post. Heh. Enormous post. Sorry.
My ID, not my gameplay. I had to download a map just to view the demo. I've never played on it.
Your Steam ID is your own responsibility.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
REJECTED
lin3ar, post: 85949, member: 795 Wrote:Your Steam ID is your own responsibility.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol