Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote:Sy1oX: http://www.mediafire.com/?85f3c98d64wgl8x Read the description in the .rar folder (cApSteam-Readme.txt), and with the new cApSteam-Beta v1.0 by Sy1oX &' krAx is based on C++, all games from Valve, EA, Activision and many other developers secure! Check it with your virus scanner trust me it's clean. The only thing they need to do is, install it, create a new steam account, and load the games that you want. Have much fun with it! Smile For more questions, add me in Skype : cApSteamSupport, and if you do not understand this text, go > translate.google.de . Greetings! :>

I got this message on steam twice I think its a scam to steal your account or something anyway I post this just to warn you so no one will fall for it like some people *cough* arya *cough* Tongue
NO SUCH THING AS FREE GAMES
The fact that EA is mentioned means its fake. EA has severed all ties with Steam since their little shitty ass Origin project. But good to know Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
He tried to send me a message too, through the warlords scrim group. I declined but it was probably the same message.
George Of The Jungle, post: 85955, member: 3094 Wrote:He tried to send me a message too, through the warlords scrim group. I declined but it was probably the same message.
Yeah I told you about it yesterday he sent it to me again I blocked him and he got ZERO chance to fool me Tongue
Anyway I suspect its Bison in disguise, just want to troll us lol Tongue
He probably sent it to all those in the group
yep should have one of the group admins remove him please
[Image: 293336_101.png]
I've never seen this guy before. I wonder who invited him. o_O
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
It's a public group.
Oh, when did that happen? It was originally private with all members being able to invite. :eek:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 85962, member: 359 Wrote:Oh, when did that happen? It was originally private with all members being able to invite. :eek:
lol it was sometime back, can't really remember but I'm sure I asked you before doing it.
The Cracked Steam made by forum.csmania.ru is the only legit one.

Double post

Assassin, post: 85952, member: 2398 Wrote:I got this message on steam twice I think its a scam to steal your account or something anyway I post this just to warn you so no one will fall for it like some people *cough* arya *cough* :p
NO SUCH THING AS FREE GAMES
There is, what do you call about ''Free2Play'' games?
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.