Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Repeated Harassment
Ever since I reported him for harassing Freak some months ago, he's been giving me shit, mostly about my sexual orientation. This has been going on for months. It's completely unprovoked. I don't talk to him until he starts shit with me (and even then it's rare that I do. Tonight I happened to be drinking and not in the mood to deal with him) and honestly would like nothing to do with him.

I don't care if someone is just playing around, but he's over the top and he doesn't let it go ever. The demos posted show some of the shit from tonight after he was dogging on me for being "gay" (I'm bisexual) and pretty clearly show he's not interested in stopping. You can't hear my replies on mic, unfortunately, but you can hear his. I'd just mute him, but half the time the in-game mute doesn't work properly (you'd think they'd have fixed this since 1.6).

I'd also like to note that the admin in the server didn't do anything about it, even after being prompted a few times. He kept slaying players in the server who were supposedly not completing objective though, so it was clear he was active. Maybe he was distracted, but bleh, was frustrating.

Anyway, demos and screenshot of his ID are here. <-- that's a link. Bad link color. :eek:
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
which server?
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 86097, member: 16525 Wrote:which server?

Only one I play in. Pop. Maps 2.

Double post

It's been a few days. Is anyone reviewing this?
thavs, post: 86097, member: 16525 Wrote:which server?
Since when are you admin?

I can't review this, because i'm not really familiar with this type of subject and how to act here. It's different from racism.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I believe Leo has brought up freak->highcrimes etc related things multiple times now, and its not like i haven't seen admins mute highcrimes before.

I can give credit(for what its worth) to leo in that i've been playing alongside him on a number of occasions where highcrimes has harassed him in some way. I barely play the popular maps 2 but im pretty sure its players would like to all see a definite solution to him.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
high crimes should be muted.....
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Moriarty, post: 86203, member: 9168 Wrote:I can't review this, because i'm not really familiar with this type of subject and how to act here. It's different from racism.

Think of it this way. If I were black and he was targeting me with equivalent racial pejoratives, he'd be calling me a nigger and asking if I pick cotton, eat fried chicken, and fuck white women (a whole bunch of retarded stereotypes and mean words). Instead, he's calling me a faggot, asking if I take in the ass, swallow cum, shit on men's chests, etc. It's no less offensive or hurtful and he made it clear in the demo that he isn't going to stop.

The rules state that you shouldn't use "inappropriate language or names (General cussing in moderation is allowed). Racism/harassment isn't tolerated on the servers". This is harassment and inappropriate name calling. Those terms put it lightly; it's hate speech. I don't get in much of a huff when people say "fag" or call someone "gay" in general because people say shit all the time in games and they don't say it to directly attack me. Highcrimes has been specifically targeting me with this shit for months and months now and like others have said, I'm not the only one he attacks.
We're going to add something so individuals can ignore players entirely. When ignored, the player cannot hear or see your chat, nor can you hear or see theirs.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
LEO <3 I'll defend you.
[Image: 432818_101.png]
M. Bison, post: 86302, member: 359 Wrote:We're going to add something so individuals can ignore players entirely. When ignored, the player cannot hear or see your chat, nor can you hear or see theirs.

Will this include voice, as well?
[Image: 552360_101.png]