Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban plz?
Hello, just a few minutes ago i was banned from your server. I play under the tag ! nzymE with my friend ! deviatoR. Not sure why i was banned, we frequently play in this server and all of a sudden i was banned for no reason it seems. Please unban
This is true. My buddy nzyme was banned from your server. I have been playing on this server for the past week and do really well. Nzyme is in the same competitive team as i(esea, cevo etc). He does not cheat.
http://war-lords.net/admin-chat/nzyme-hacker/?topicseen
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
cant view the thread
Oh sorry, you can't read that Big Grin my bad.

It's admin area Big Grin, basically there is a report about Nzyme by a CSS administrator. "wallhacking"
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
I played in this server for not even 10 minutes and got banned for no reason, cool.
I looked at the demo and there was nothing to show signs of hacking.  I cannot unban as I do not see you on sourcebans.  Will have to wait for M. Bison (Server Mastermind) to unban you. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
ACCEPTED

You have been unbanned.

The sourceban database has been moved to another server and we haven't finished connecting the frontend to it yet. Sadly, you'll have to hold onto that ban for a while longer until we finish. Sad
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks.