Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Requesting Unban
pIsToL KiNG
STEAM_0:0:22901483
173.231.35.18:27016 ((wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET)
^_hopefully the correct info? o_O

pIsToL KiNg here, so, I'm an extremely active player on the war-lords servers (mostly the 24/7 office server) only been playing CSS for 2 months now if you look 90% of that time is on that server I know alot of people always have a good time. Love the server, well, I was banned today for bhop scripting... yes... this happened, I have seen alot of people doing it and thought it was okay, and looked like alot of fun. I saw no harm in hopping around like a crazy man. Wellllll so yeah, that's my story :| If it's possible to be unbanned that would be great, and i've already deleted the bhop script so that crap wont happen again. Was just something I was toying with. TY FOR YOUR TIME!
You need to click on the following link and follow its instructions by edititing your original post.

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Damn Gexy, I'm disappointed.. Wait for a root to respond.
Okay, so the changes were made, and yeah, wasn't trying to aimbot or wall or anything just wanted to hop like a maniac didnt know it was such a horrid thing lol.
First you still didnt post your SteamID, second you should know that any 3rd party thing that gives you advantage over other players is not allowed im quite disappointed i have seen you alot on office, anyway edit your post and include your SteamID and wait for a root admin to look into your case.
Sad I should know that but bunny hopping seemed harmless... and looked like fun... NEVER AGAIN :O but there boom steam id Big Grin im still new to all this so i had no idea what my steam id was or how to get it.
STEAM_0:0:22901483 PistolKing

Next time type status in console in-game or check the stats page for your details.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Thanks cucu, like I said I'm still very new to the whole steam/css scene. Hopefully my ban gets lifted :X

Double post

Anyway I can get a status update please? Big Grin it's killing me here I haven't played CSS since the bann really. Just wanna know if I need to find another server or if I can come back home <33
It's unlikely. If you do get rejected, your only chance of being able to play on our servers is to rebuy CSS on steam and before joining the servers, info a root
I don't even know what that means....

Double post

Willing to pay in sexual favors to get this case closed one way or another Tongue