yes
1 20.00%
no
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ping limit in asia servers
It was yesterday that i saw two ppl joined form Kazakhstan in dust 2 asia server and bcuz of their ping they were kicked !!.....There were around 15-16 ppl that time.
So i think ppl gets kicked from the asia servers, which should not be done bcuz of less popularity of the asia servers till now....So i think till the under sea cables are being repaired the ping limit plugin should be uninstalled so that everyone will be able to play in the servers inspite of their high ping.....This will also help the servers to become popular!!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 86202, member: 16525 Wrote:It was yesterday that i saw two ppl joined form Kazakhstan in dust 2 asia server and bcuz of their ping they were kicked !!.....There were around 15-16 ppl that time.
So i think ppl gets kicked from the asia servers, which should not be done bcuz of less popularity of the asia servers till now....So i think till the under sea cables are being repaired the ping limit plugin should be uninstalled so that everyone will be able to play in the servers inspite of their high ping.....This will also help the servers to become popular!!
i don't think people with very high ping will help in server, firstly they cannot play secondly it causes irritation to others with low ping. Its fine!
The ping limit is set to roughly 500+ right now, so if they're being kicked by it I doubt they would be having a good time.