Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWP discussion
I am not sure whether all the servers of warlords do this, but in the De_dust 2 asia and Cs_office asia server, people are not allowed to buy an awp if there are less than 14 people at that time. Even though there are more than 14 people at that moment, people still need to use a command to buy an awp. I think allowing awp for the server is a good idea? because using awp is also a part of the game.. Big Grin
DareDevil, post: 86204, member: 16627 Wrote:I am not sure whether all the servers of warlords do this, but in the De_dust 2 asia and Cs_office asia server, people are not allowed to buy an awp if there are less than 14 people at that time. Even though there are more than 14 people at that moment, people still need to use a command to buy an awp. I think allowing awp for the server is a good idea? because using awp is also a part of the game.. Big Grin
NO, people dont need to use "/ab" to buy awp. You can buy it manually but /ab is quick and can be used only once per side change.I think these settings are persfect no changes should be made as wl is international and people with various ping/latency play here. Awps are mostly Befitted for low pingers!
Manky™, post: 86205, member: 15413 Wrote:NO, people dont need to use "/ab" to buy awp. You can buy it manually but /ab is quick and can be used only once per side change.I think these settings are persfect no changes should be made as wl is international and people with various ping/latency play here. Awps are mostly Befitted for low pingers!

But my point is, should wl allow people to use an awp when there are less than 14 people in the server
DareDevil, post: 86207, member: 16627 Wrote:But my point is, should wl allow people to use an awp when there are less than 14 people in the server
i don't think so. Game will end in less than 30 seconds no fun :o
Manky™, post: 86208, member: 15413 Wrote:i don't think so. Game will end in less than 30 seconds no fun :eek:

Now that is so subjective and opinionated Wink
Low server population and a good awper=killing the server. Seen it many times during off-hours.
I agree with this, though iv'e rarely seen the server where this is implemented/could be implemented(popular maps 2) ever go below 16 players total. So i don't see why this would be a problem there.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Another awp whining thread.... if you cant beat him... learn how to use it and join em.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
i think awp should be available as from 5 v/s 5 :confused:
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
When I read the title, I thought you proposed players under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the AWP.

I was so going to vote for this.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.