Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWP discussion
Spartacus, post: 86226, member: 1060 Wrote:When I read the title, I thought you proposed players under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the AWP.

I was so going to vote for this.
MiNd FlIp.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Spartacus, post: 86226, member: 1060 Wrote:When I read the title, I thought you proposed players under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the AWP.

I was so going to vote for this.
Mind blown
!    
I've removed the poll since I couldn't understand the options.

DareDevil, post: 86204, member: 16627 Wrote:Even though there are more than 14 people at that moment, people still need to use a command to buy an awp.
The commands only purpose is to snatch AWPs from players hogging them. The command accomplishes this by purchasing AWPs before players can buy them.

If you can't purchase an AWP with 14 clients connected, then someone has already purchased it.

Perhaps the notifications are confusing you? I've went ahead and reworded all of them in an attempt to improve clarity.

DareDevil, post: 86204, member: 16627 Wrote:... people are not allowed to buy an awp if there are less than 14 people at that time. ... I think allowing awp for the server is a good idea? because using awp is also a part of the game.. Big Grin
Mr.Tea, post: 86211, member: 1006 Wrote:Low server population and a good awper=killing the server. Seen it many times during off-hours.
It's implemented for exactly this reason. The player requirement ensures talented AWPers don't harm population during off-hours.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
awpers=no fun=no skill...i would suggets tthat there should be maximum 1 awper per team...not 2....
a player, namely, pillvox gets 0.90 kdr without awp in the dust 2...and if he is able to purchase one...he gets 3 kdr...whf.....if u want awp go and play in the sniper server....
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
i like the restriction tbh. best of both worlds.

and i'm sure you can always buy a scout... Big Grin
Mr.Tea, post: 86211, member: 1006 Wrote:Low server population and a Spartacus=killing the server. Seen it many times during off-hours.
fixed. and yeah.

there is nothing wrong with the current awp plugin. Various ideas and scenarios have been painstakingly discussed to come to the current awp plugin solution.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
thanks for the feedbackss Big Grin
I agree awp needs skill which is acquired over a long time of gaming but i think each player should have the chance to buy it Rolleyes
So awp must be available as from 10 players..:eek:
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]