Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK Beats BEZERK (Review)
Be interested in seeing a rematch between us with our starting 5 and your starting 5. Should be a good game.

I think you're off one starting 5, and we're off 3?

Also, why did we play so damn early? No one was expecting a match until Ced was like MATCH IN 2 hours and no one was on, lol.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 86387, member: 835 Wrote:Be interested in seeing a rematch between us with our starting 5 and your starting 5. Should be a good game.

I think you're off one starting 5, and we're off 3?

Also, why did we play so damn early? No one was expecting a match until Ced was like MATCH IN 2 hours and no one was on, lol.

HDK hit me up on tuesday afternoon telling me they can only play that same night and that our original scheduled time on wednesday didnt work for them, and neither did default time on thursday. At first I told them I wasn't sure of getting 5 at all since nobody was on and I was accused of trying to get a FFW lol... so match time that night was delayed 2 hrs so that we could get 5 to play
=\.

Should've forced the other day gametime IMO. When we started trickling into mumble, pretty much everyone was bitching up a storm and trying to find the rest of the people. Would've been a better option to get a FFW especially we had no strat caller/no strats/no practice/no scrims etc and like 2/3 of our starters on at gametime.
Shit happens dude. I'm not gonna go for the FFW when we can play that same night, it's fuckin cevo open
Still, should've heard mumble before you came in, everyone was like whyyyyyyyyyyyy & wtf, lol.
we could've had plenty of practice this weekend on d2 against fragseries but everyone else on the team was so butthurt and didnt want to play them multiple times. so fucking dumb
Sorry brah. I was drunk and/or playing golf the entire weekend. Couldn't even get on.