Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
de_dust2 deathmatch ASIA, cant join
Hi all,

I play frequently at wL deathmatch asia server. But since a few days ago. I cant join. It says steam validation rejected. I know, Im a no steam user, but I was able to join the server for more than a month before. I always thought the server was no steam/ steam. Can someone check on this?

Thanks
Styrax
Styrax, post: 86763, member: 16739 Wrote:Hi all,

I play frequently at wL deathmatch asia server. But since a few days ago. I cant join. It says steam validation rejected. I know, Im a no steam user, but I was able to join the server for more than a month before. I always thought the server was no steam/ steam. Can someone check on this?

Thanks
Styrax
I asked you in game which version of the game are you using? can you join other servers?
oh, hi Manky.

Game version : 1.0.0.76
This is the one im using : http://css.setti.info/forum/topic/1380-c...eam-setti/

I can join all other wL servers except the deathmatch. Im trying to buy CS:S off steam, but im having various issues with my bank. I'll wait for the next steam sale, hopefully, ill be able to buy it, somewhere around july. Until then, only these wL servers are the servers only playable for me. 70-80 ping. All others are 250+, some around 170.
Styrax, post: 86765, member: 16739 Wrote:oh, hi Manky.

Game version : 1.0.0.76
This is the one im using : http://css.setti.info/forum/topic/1380-c...eam-setti/

I can join all other wL servers except the deathmatch. Im trying to buy CS:S off steam, but im having various issues with my bank. I'll wait for the next steam sale, hopefully, ill be able to buy it, somewhere around july. Until then, only these wL servers are the servers only playable for me. 70-80 ping. All others are 250+, some around 170.
wL USA will be around 250+ and asian will be 70-80 for you.

and let bison or matt look into this matter, lets see what they say.
Thank you for the reply Manky. It looks like others are also facing this problem. Before, dm server would most of the time have more than 25 players. Now around 13. I think some other guys are also getting this problem. Hopefully, bison and matt will look into this.

Regards
Styrax
Styrax, post: 86770, member: 16739 Wrote:Thank you for the reply Manky. It looks like others are also facing this problem. Before, dm server would most of the time have more than 25 players. Now around 13. I think some other guys are also getting this problem. Hopefully, bison and matt will look into this.

Regards
Styrax
Yes you are right earlier it would almost have 25-30 players all time, now there are really less.
May be some kind of bug bison will fix it Big Grin
The no-steam config was messed up. This should be resolved on the next server restart.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 86816, member: 359 Wrote:The no-steam config was messed up. This should be resolved on the next server restart.
Big Grin bison magic xD
Thank you Bison, its now fixed, I can join now! Also thank you Manky for the replies.

Regards,
Styrax