Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm mad with M. Bison
Previously you quoted me and mocked me, my suggestion to you it to stop and think before you say something so ridiculous aswell as bash on a member that was enjoying your servers, you have no right to claim that off the bat when you most likely didn't look into many models of gaming mice, do yourself a favor get a G500 and try it out and than stop accusing shit, I was being kind and you made me look like a bad guy then you call me stupid? You think your fit to run a community like that? Look just chill things out, look into things and enjoy your day. I'm done here, For good. Bye.

"if thats wh[at] you call hyperscroll mouses these days, heh."

'You're stupid for saying that because it's impossible to trigger it with a hyperscroll mouse. Whereas with a normal mouse, it would be highly improbable but not impossible.

-CLOSED-"
Quote:I'm done here, For good. Bye.

Think the ban did it for you :p
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Not quite :p its upsetting that it was like that but what really did it for me was his ignorance lol. I have another steam account with CSS on it if I really wanted back on the server.
AuroraFlux, post: 86799, member: 16737 Wrote:Not quite :p its upsetting that it was like that but what really did it for me was his ignorance lol. I have another steam account with CSS on it if I really wanted back on the server.

Nope you'd still be banned.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 86800, member: 1060 Wrote:Nope you'd still be banned.
I never expected an unban after what he said, I made a suggestion nothing more.
I used a G9x before it broke. I didn't trigger an Autofire detection with it even with binds on scroll key.
There is clearly something more to your story that you are not admitting.

Perhaps Bison worded things inelegantly, but it doesn't change the fact that your excuse is flimsy and made from ignorance of how things actually work.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
AuroraFlux, post: 86796, member: 16737 Wrote:you quoted me and mocked me
I mocked you for lying.

By mentioning a hyperscroll mouse, you implied that you were spamming keys. However, spamming keys ensures the detection cannot be triggered. So as you can see, there's a very big issue with what you said.

There was no valid excuse you could have made though.

AuroraFlux, post: 86796, member: 16737 Wrote:bash on a member that was enjoying your servers
I mocked you for this very reason.

You had a chance towards unban via confession, yet violated more rules by lying about it. This was foolish because not only did you make your situation worse, you've caused your peers to respect you even less.

AuroraFlux, post: 86796, member: 16737 Wrote:you most likely didn't look into many models of gaming mice, do yourself a favor get a G500 and try it out
The model of mouse is irrelevant.

Spamming keys makes it impossible to trigger the detection. So no mouse will assist you in triggering it. They can only ensure you don't trigger it.

It's plain and simple: you cheated and lied.

STEAM_0:0:57267553
0:57267553

Case closed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I use G500. I spammed fire with it for some time, mostly with glock. Nothing happened to me.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 86812, member: 9168 Wrote:I use G500. I spammed fire with it for some time, mostly with glock. Nothing happened to me.

Cause you hax to good for console :o