Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Requesting unban
I try to play this morning but i get ban from ur admin and i dont even know why. I dont think i get ban yesterday night and it weird.

Name: DarkAngel
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62448879
Server: office server
Hello Speedo! I heard you're trying to ban evade. How did you like your VAC Ban? Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Your not stupid as people say Tongue I let my cousin play on this account, i dont care if he get VAC ban. He buy a new one as i do XD. He give me back 20$ for his stupid action XD
You're bad at lying
i dont know if you are in my family to think im lying or not XD

Double post

But im pretty sure your not XD
Nah.. From your terrible English I can tell that you're the same person.
You should look at your face before saying terrible XD

Double post

U mad bro XD

Double post

What happen u lost your tongue lol, i dont know who teach you respect but it seem he fail. Even if M.Bison put some rules like number 1 (Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive). I dont think your a good member or admin if you dont respect rules.
DarkAngel, post: 87004, member: 16754 Wrote:You should look at your face before saying terrible XD

Double post

U mad bro XD

Double post

What happen u lost your tongue lol, i dont know who teach you respect but it seem he fail. Even if M.Bison put some rules like number 1 (Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive). I dont think your a good member or admin if you dont respect rules.

Except blatantly lying on your appeal makes you a target of ridicule since you are assuming that we're stupid enough to buy fabricated excuses.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I believe him. Also, When are we going to ban the small leprachauns shooting scouts in our servers? I seem to keep dying by them...
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
DarkAngel, post: 87004, member: 16754 Wrote:You should look at your face before saying terrible XD

Double post

U mad bro XD

Double post

Oh man, I love this post, made me laugh. Such funny trash talk: 'bro, I fuck your face bro'.

Retards are fun!