Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: Bad admin ban descriptions

Jesse the ban was issue from the game while playing , so hard to add description and all... "As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i got...
painkiller 2 Suggestions or Issues 1 1,340 May 26 2020, 12:59 PM
    Thread: Bad admin ban descriptions

Jesse the ban was issue from the game while playing , so hard to add description and all... "As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i got...
painkiller 2 Suggestions or Issues 1 1,340 May 25 2020, 02:42 PM
    Thread: Asia Player Draft Tournament

Best of Luck Everyone...
painkiller 2 News 33 15,124 May 04 2020, 12:23 PM
    Thread: UNBAN PLEASE

Nexusjeco, I banned you after watching more than 5-6 rounds. I have recorded the same. Even before I came to the match and check you out there where many players who suspected it. I will share the rec...
painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 6 2,572 Jul 29 2018, 10:58 PM

Nexusjeco, I banned you after watching more than 5-6 rounds. I have recorded the same. Even before I came to the match and check you out there where many players who suspected it. I will share the rec...
painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 6 2,572 Jul 20 2018, 02:10 AM

painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 6 2,572 Jul 19 2018, 04:55 PM
    Thread: Drago is out, cheer up

We lost a good Admin. This is sad. :(
painkiller 2 General Chat 10 2,448 Aug 14 2017, 06:42 AM
    Thread: .exe cheating ( Tournament Match GOW vs HardCorps )
Post: RE: .exe cheating ( Tournament Match GOW vs HardCo...

If its proved he hacked in tournament and again day before yesterday.. so shows no remorse... I feel no need for removing bans on any a/c. One instance is fine, but multiple proves otherwise... But ...
painkiller 2 Player Reports 8 2,587 Aug 11 2017, 07:14 PM
    Thread: Drago is out, cheer up

We lost a good Admin. This is sad. :(
painkiller 2 General Chat 10 2,448 Aug 11 2017, 07:08 AM
    Thread: .exe cheating ( Tournament Match GOW vs HardCorps )
Post: RE: .exe cheating ( Tournament Match GOW vs HardCo...

If its proved he hacked in tournament and again day before yesterday.. so shows no remorse... I feel no need for removing bans on any a/c. One instance is fine, but multiple proves otherwise... But ...
painkiller 2 Player Reports 8 2,587 Jul 23 2017, 03:03 PM
    Thread: Calling me an autistic though I despise it.

Pin drop. First thanks for posting the issues. 1. I am sorry that you had to hear those thing from Keto. But for future purpose please keep him ignore, use that command to your dispersal. 2. Beacon i...
painkiller 2 Player Reports 15 5,833 May 31 2017, 01:09 PM

Pin drop. First thanks for posting the issues. 1. I am sorry that you had to hear those thing from Keto. But for future purpose please keep him ignore, use that command to your dispersal. 2. Beacon i...
painkiller 2 Player Reports 15 5,833 May 31 2017, 05:06 AM

painkiller 2 Player Reports 15 5,833 May 31 2017, 04:58 AM

painkiller 2 Player Reports 15 5,833 May 31 2017, 01:01 AM

painkiller 2 Player Reports 15 5,833 May 30 2017, 10:51 PM
    Thread: So I Found This New Ban

Cipe, First of all, you are an old player. You are well aware of the server rules. I know reg can be frustrating, its just everyone need to control their behavior . Answer with ur game skills and not...
painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 2 954 May 23 2017, 11:06 AM
    Thread: Eye Test Violation

Welcome back Sen :)
painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 9 3,622 May 23 2017, 11:04 AM

Cipe, First of all, you are an old player. You are well aware of the server rules. I know reg can be frustrating, its just everyone need to control their behavior . Answer with ur game skills and not...
painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 2 954 May 22 2017, 08:36 AM
    Thread: Ban appeal

Pin Drum, you been playing for long on Dust2 server. And it is expected that you guys to follow server norms and rules. Event though it was instigated by dark, you can have stopped and reported the sa...
painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 5 1,549 May 21 2017, 05:17 PM

painkiller 2 Ban Appeals 2 954 May 20 2017, 11:11 PM