Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned for BunnyHopping?
So I recently got banned for BunnyHopping? I dont really understand, I bind mousewheel to jump and I was bunnyhopping and all of a sudden I got banned.  Huh
Sooooooo
Patience, child.
Please be patient until a root admin gets a chance to review the ban.
CSS ?
Yaaaaaaaaaah man, been a week. How hard is it to explain why ive been banned for bunnyhopping? tha fuck?
(Oct 07 2016, 03:45 AM)DirtySprite Wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaah man, been a week. How hard is it to explain why ive been banned for bunnyhopping? tha fuck?

The admins do have lives and the only ones who moderate ban appeals is the one who banned you, and Riser or Bison. I also checked the ban and saw that you were banned by SMAC and not an actual administrator. SMAC anti-cheat is never wrong when it comes to catching a person for bhop scripting so you most likely wont be getting an unban anyways. Be patient, it can take a week before Riser or Bison responds usually.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Oct 02 2016, 12:25 AM)DirtySprite Wrote: So I recently got banned for BunnyHopping? I dont really understand, I bind mousewheel to jump and I was bunnyhopping and all of a sudden I got banned.  Huh
Extremely unlikely. This ban is valid and will not be removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol