Shoutbox archive
thats sexy
Pfff... have em, I work at the factory in quality control pro bono con boner.
@tard do you have a hentai pillow
Ben, do you and junior have matching hentai pillows?
@"Jesse W." i remember a hostage map named, cs_cabaret .... lets just say the hostages were worth kidnapping ... wink wink Wink
Hookers and blow and what else
maybe if bison wasn't pocketing all the donation money the servers would be well maintained enough to be populated during the primetime hours
Plaaaaaaayyyyyyy
@"Jesse W." btw i agree that quake is 1 of the most demanding game around .... probably the most skill based ive ever experienced Jesse Wink
aaRRReee yYyyoooOOOOOooooouUU ooNN FUCKKKINNNN ROIIIIDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?
because i remember memory spazzing out on the mic so hard, i want to render the demos and keep those pugs for the memory books (no pun intended)
also on mill us 3 too
how do i search for pugs where me kamy and memory were on CT team on cache
actually like every genre except for RTS, where, as far as RTSes go, Starcraft takes the cake, or whatever Korean variant they eat over there that's equivalent to cake
if you spend 45 minutes with me in an arena, i can show you why it is not only the best fps game, but the best game in the shooter genre entirely
ben i am a bit disappointed that you tried Quake out only once for like 20 minutes
considered a fool 'cus I peed in the pool
@tardbus its less and less popular in the case of source, but after go theyll continue making other 1´s ... source is about to be unplugged and join cz in the cemetary ... but the cs family will survive a long time !
Im surprised you nerds never heard the real truth behind cs death.
Obviously I mean the game is dead as in not alive anymore. It was a dreary april in the utah desert, right around dusk. Counterstrike had been dreinking monumentous amounts of wild turkey and mcormicks vodka and thinking of her long lost love Gaben. She couldn't take the fact he was never going to bring HL3 to fruition and just couldn't take the thought anymore. So she climed atop, pulled a long spear out and began undressing. She inserted the speear into her pee hole and tried to do a no handed pole vault from one rocky top to another. As she slid snatch first down the cold steel she realized she would never love again and was happy knowing that the suffering was over. Counterstrike was a wonderful girl. Loved by man, hated by all, and such a dirty whore who absolutely coulnd't get enough dick in her to ever satisfy her everlonging love for shrimp dick nerd.