Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: Hopar
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56046241
Server: all of them

So Gooby and I were banned a very long time ago for many reasons, we did all this because of pure immaturity and cause we got bored of the lack of players on wL at the time. We miss the server very much, and want to play on a MG server that isn't shit. Seeing as how wL has a lot of players again, we should be unbanned to play and interact with the community.
PS we never cheated or use scripts, so I don't see why we got perm banned instead of temp banned for a couple months
omg come back please <3 with gooby!!!
Oh No.
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
Hopar, given the situation, I highly doubt you will be unbanned. There were so many instances of players complaining and reports from admins that I believe you and Gooby will both remain permanently banned. If a root admin cares to overrule me they will, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you Hopar.
(Nov 02 2014, 10:10 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: Hopar, given the situation, I highly doubt you will be unbanned. There were so many instances of players complaining and reports from admins that I believe you and Gooby will both remain permanently banned. If a root admin cares to overrule me they will, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you Hopar.

Yes that is true, but in all fairness, all of those complaints were because of pure immaturity. If we get unbanned, and still behave how we used to, we will take a perm ban and never appeal again. I just don't think a perm ban for us trolling seems all that fair:l
Regardless the reason, you broke the rules multiple times and were warned multiple times.
In my opinion you had too many chances as it was.

The ban is valid and will stay in place, unless a root admin disagree's with me.