Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Mini Tournament???
Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

i also think this will help players that might be new to css see the competitive side of the game that we all know and love, and at the same time, help the more experienced players grow in a team community.
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Aug 27 2015, 08:21 AM)HowZaT Wrote: Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

i also think this will help players that might be new to css see the competitive side of the game that we all know and love, and at the same time, help the more experienced players grow in a team community.

i want to challenge u guys

Team Omelette vs Team Direct Frag!!!!

5 vs 5

r u ready!!
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin
(Aug 27 2015, 08:58 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 08:21 AM)HowZaT Wrote: Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

You can say that you're ready if you have CSS on steam ready.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Aug 27 2015, 09:46 AM)Sibrox Wrote:

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

You can say that you're ready if you have CSS on steam ready.

yo! sibrox i got the game!!!!

will start playing frm nxt month!

I guess u didint still get the game! get a cd Key and activate on steam

CDs are less cost compared to Steam game

Buy Soon..... Shy

5 vs 5

r u ready!!
OK, PM me and we can discuss a time
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Aug 27 2015, 10:55 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

hw abt october???

5 vs 5

You have ur own server right??
(Aug 27 2015, 10:55 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

most of the members are no steam

make the server that no steamers can too join.
(Aug 27 2015, 09:15 AM)Gooby Wrote: maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin

There is one for CS:GO, but we we'rent able to get to the sign up deadline
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
(Aug 27 2015, 11:02 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 09:15 AM)Gooby Wrote: maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin

There is one for CS:GO, but we we'rent able to get to the sign up deadline

flame can we keep match between my grp and ur grp in october???

no steamers can also take part in our clan and what abt ur's??