• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament V2
Anybody up for another tournament?

BO3 qualifiers

BO5 Semi and Finals

Thoughs?
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   blackknight
Have at least 5 people organizing it, and clearly state who does what, best would be that every1 is an admin, but i guess a non admin can manage the forum part.

Last tournament format was okay, but bison and i talked about a few buffs, (excluding shit teams, or making 2 separated thing, etc.), so wait for him to comment !

Personally i dont have any motivation on organizing it or participating. GL HF
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   blackknight, CaliSnipe
Only way id see it rolling is by doing fantasy draft teams, since 3 of the 4 top teams of last tournament wouldnt participate and just a few team of last tournament are still alive/active.

minimum 20 players = 4 teams = over in a week end,

maximum 40 = 8 teams = over in 2 week ends

Obviously top rws players = the capts
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W., sift
So how about we make 4 captains, and make a registry list those captains, then pick the remaning pool of players.

we can hold qualifications for captains, or based on most recent pug stats like for the past 30 days or whatever.
just bouncing some ideas off. i enjoyed that last tournment, and what it did for the activity.

Also, 1v1 tournament needs to happen. aimmap is perfect for it
   blackknight
We need to first ask who wanna be in, with that list, we pick up the 4-8 highest rws (depending on the number of player registered).

Then those capts pick who they wants on the list (picking order would be random).

Then we procede to make the matches in a weekend "x"

example for 4 teams : Team C VS A (1 match or bo3) Team B VS D (same), Winner vs Winner (GG)

6 teams : A VS B, B VS C, C VS A (Worst team out) D vs E, F vs E, D vs F (Worst team out), same as the 4 teams setup

8 teams : 4 team setup x2

I know some players would be interested in aim maps comp, not me my aim sucks 2 much =(
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   _nme
oh we ready Smile

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=873422532
playing pugs and scrims are two different things
   Drago
(Mar 01 2017, 05:50 AM)_nme Wrote: playing pugs and scrims are two different things

totally
Im in babes