Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asia Draft Tournament-Matches
(Sep 01 2017, 12:57 PM)WashedUp Wrote: Why is my team allowed to play with stand ins that fucking suck. Why cant we just postpone the game. . . So fucking lame. . . Didnt even have a chance to compete

Well tournament timings were announced already ,if you register you should be available on those days  plus if you can't make it then someone with +- 1 rws replaces you.

9 other ppl can't compromise there life for you to play .Sorry doesn't work like that in this world.

You should read the guidelines before joining next time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   'sen, QueenCrazy
(Sep 01 2017, 12:03 AM)Cristlol Wrote: How dare you talk to your father like that?

Stfu kid. Your mum sucked my dick all night long last night so now you call me daddy.
(Sep 01 2017, 01:57 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Sep 01 2017, 12:57 PM)WashedUp Wrote: Why is my team allowed to play with stand ins that fucking suck. Why cant we just postpone the game. . . So fucking lame. . . Didnt even have a chance to compete

Well tournament timings were announced already ,if you register you should be available on those days  plus if you can't make it then someone with +- 1 rws replaces you.

9 other ppl can't compromise there life for you to play .Sorry doesn't work like that in this world.

You should read the guidelines before joining next time.

XD
Dooby Dooby DAB DAB <o/

Let me explain this to you since you're having a hard time comprehending what happened. 

Why is my team allowed to play with stand-ins that fucking suck.
Because 3 players in your team, including you, didn't show up. If I remember correctly, for Team Jao's game against your team, only 2 (Mayong, Red) of the original players in your team showed up. (For your reference: SEED-1:-Mayong 15.54   Cingket  13.46      WashedUp  12.95          Dredd 11.25         Red  8.57           61.77 )

Which left Mayong to scramble and find 3 players to sub so he didn't have to forfeit the match. 

For your information also, during Team Jao's second game, one of the players in his team is not allowed to join due to issue on rws and games played; Riser (admin) gave his team a choice: play 4v5 or else. 

So you see, it's either Mayong play 2v5, forfeit, or find a sub.

So he finds a sub. Do you understand now?

...allowed to play with stand ins that fucking suck.
This triggered me for real. You dare insult those stand-ins? Really? When those stand-ins have no obligation whatsoever to play in your team. That when Mayong, your team leader if you have forgotten, asked them to play in your team and sub you, they could have just said "no". And as far as I know, two of those stand-ins doesn't suck. If they do suck, you still have no right to complain about them because if you showed up, then there's no need for stand-ins.

Why cant we just postpone the game.
Because, your teammates and the other team playing against you have no obligation to postpone the game just because you decided not to show up during official matches. Second, the schedules for all the match has been posted in the forum, and I'm under the assumption that your team leader has informed you about your upcoming match; feel free to correct me on this point if I'm wrong, but either way, it's your responsibility to know about match schedule because you registered for the tournament.

So fucking lame.
Yes, so lame right? Registering for a tournament and not showing up? And when Mayong asks you to play for your team when you decided to come online, you still made them wait and acted like you are your team's lifeline. Such a brat. 

Didnt even have a chance to compete.
This is actually a no brainer. Who decided not to show up on matches, which resulted in you not playing? Was it Mayong? Or was it the stand-ins, who are in your own words, suck?

I mean, if you ask me, there's only one to blame...

You might have reasons for not showing up to your matches, but that's on you. You don't go around blaming stand-ins, complain about postponement just because you didn't get to play.

Grow up.
[-] The following 4 users Like 'sen's post:
   Ben-, Crusader, JmaX, QueenCrazy

[Image: tumblr_lpfelapZiE1qehmh1o1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_lpfelapZiE1qehmh1o2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lpfelapZiE1qehmh1o3_500.gif]

When the food is just soo good. (๑>ᴗ<)ﻭ 

[quote pid='131039' dateline='1504338677']

Let me explain this to you since you're having a hard time comprehending what happened. 

Why is my team allowed to play with stand-ins that fucking suck.
Because 3 players in your team, including you, didn't show up. If I remember correctly, for Team Jao's game against your team, only 2 (Mayong, Red) of the original players in your team showed up. (For your reference: SEED-1:-Mayong 15.54   Cingket  13.46      WashedUp  12.95          Dredd 11.25         Red  8.57           61.77 )

Which left Mayong to scramble and find 3 players to sub so he didn't have to forfeit the match. 

For your information also, during Team Jao's second game, one of the players in his team is not allowed to join due to issue on rws and games played; Riser (admin) gave his team a choice: play 4v5 or else. 

So you see, it's either Mayong play 2v5, forfeit, or find a sub.

So he finds a sub. Do you understand now?

...allowed to play with stand ins that fucking suck.
This triggered me for real. You dare insult those stand-ins? Really? When those stand-ins have no obligation whatsoever to play in your team. That when Mayong, your team leader if you have forgotten, asked them to play in your team and sub you, they could have just said "no". And as far as I know, two of those stand-ins doesn't suck. If they do suck, you still have no right to complain about them because if you showed up, then there's no need for stand-ins.

Why cant we just postpone the game.
Because, your teammates and the other team playing against you have no obligation to postpone the game just because you decided not to show up during official matches. Second, the schedules for all the match has been posted in the forum, and I'm under the assumption that your team leader has informed you about your upcoming match; feel free to correct me on this point if I'm wrong, but either way, it's your responsibility to know about match schedule because you registered for the tournament.

So fucking lame.
Yes, so lame right? Registering for a tournament and not showing up? And when Mayong asks you to play for your team when you decided to come online, you still made them wait and acted like you are your team's lifeline. Such a brat. 

Didnt even have a chance to compete.
This is actually a no brainer. Who decided not to show up on matches, which resulted in you not playing? Was it Mayong? Or was it the stand-ins, who are in your own words, suck?

I mean, if you ask me, there's only one to blame...

You might have reasons for not showing up to your matches, but that's on you. You don't go around blaming stand-ins, complain about postponement just because you didn't get to play.

Grow up.
[/quote]

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Why the fuck are you bitching? You didn't even turn up for your games in the first place alongside Cingket & Dredd. Dredd didn't even know he had to play to begin with, while you and Cingket didn't even bother showing up at all.

Me, Pudin & the last guy could've just said no and not played at all while your team captain scrambles to find 3 players with similar RWS's just because the 3 of you decided not to show up. We took the responsibility, while you guys didn't and yet you got the nerve to get behind your keyboard to bitch and moan about us "sucky" players playing on your behalf.

You sound like that kid that got everything handed to him, so I don't blame you. One day, when you're much older you will know the meaning of responsibility but till then, grow up.
[-] The following 5 users Like Zekruda's post:
   'sen, Crusader, Dragon, pudin, QueenCrazy
(Sep 02 2017, 11:31 AM)Zekruda Wrote:

Why the fuck are you bitching? You didn't even turn up for your games in the first place alongside Cingket & Dredd. Dredd didn't even know he had to play to begin with, while you and Cingket didn't even bother showing up at all.

Me, Pudin & the last guy could've just said no and not played at all while your team captain scrambles to find 3 players with similar RWS's just because the 3 of you decided not to show up. We took the responsibility, while you guys didn't and yet you got the nerve to get behind your keyboard to bitch and moan about us "sucky" players playing on your behalf.

You sound like that kid that got everything handed to him, so I don't blame you. One day, when you're much older you will know the meaning of responsibility but till then, grow up.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
This Washed up is a Washed up or his brain is washed up.. He was no where to be seen when there was a time to compete.. Other players were there as per it was decided and the ones who did not were present are having nothing to blame.. Except this one. And now after the competition he says all non sense. Better luck next tournament Washed up,, unless you are not missing that one for some silly reason
[-] The following 2 users Like raghu2082's post:
   Crusader, painkiller 2
Useless noob riser. Get shit on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black Blood's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
LOL. So much rage. Dont blame others, kid. Maybe im the sucky stand in haha.

I didnt even register for the tourny, but I was asked to be sub for almost every team, or maybe all the teams because so many players registered but didnt turn up as expected. I remember i was already sub and in game but someone still steam message if i could sub for another team, that's how bad it is. Organizing tourny is not easy so have some respect for the organizers and the players.

Me & Jan had so much fun, in fact i had so much fun at nuke. Epic. We have crusader and steroid falling to their death from height. Its the fun that matters. Enjoy the friendship and have fun, nobody is perfect just as nobody is invincible in this game. I just want to play with people i enjoy with, too old for stress. <3

Regards,
Pudin
[-] The following 2 users Like pudin's post:
   Crusader, QueenCrazy
[Image: 1193288_101.png]