Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  Bhop Mode Vote?
I think it would be a fun idea to vote to have bhopping enabled, before a pug.
Kinda like voting for friendly fire, we could vote for bhopping.

I can't really see it being unfair as, you can vote for it and the game has been around a long time. Many people can bhop well.

Lmao, u want some skins too? Transparent walls would be great tho.
(Jan 06 2018, 05:17 AM)Drago Wrote: Lmao,  u want some skins too? Transparent walls would be great tho.
kek i said vote for it

(Jan 06 2018, 05:17 AM)Drago Wrote: Lmao,  u want some skins too? Transparent walls would be great tho.

red and blue models to be exact. Maybe some noclip?
(Jan 07 2018, 04:12 PM)fAt Wrote:

red and blue models to be exact. Maybe some noclip?

noclip all day
(Jan 06 2018, 03:58 AM)strident Wrote: I think it would be a fun idea to vote to have bhopping enabled, before a pug.

I can't really see it being unfair as, you can vote for it and the game has been around a long time. Many people can bhop well.

Bhop is already enabled in pregame, just the mwheel+/- is blocked and air acc isnt optimal, but it is still very doable with the good old Space bar.
(Jan 07 2018, 06:46 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Jan 06 2018, 03:58 AM)strident Wrote: I think it would be a fun idea to vote to have bhopping enabled, before a pug.

Bhop is already enabled in pregame, just the mwheel+/- is blocked and air acc isnt optimal, but it is still very doable with the good old Space bar.
Ik but voting for enabling air acc would be fun

Feels unfair for a lot of players in my opinion :\ trust me I love to bhop but a lot of other players do not.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Jan 11 2018, 07:59 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Feels unfair for a lot of players in my opinion :\ trust me I love to bhop but a lot of other players do not.

Thats why I want have it voted for before the game.

Can we not let strident ever make a suggestion again.
[-] The following 4 users Like Sanjiz's post:
   Deadplanet, Drago, QueenCrazy, thecorbittt1