Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Admin on Enemy Team Bans Me For Aimbot
(May 28 2018, 08:24 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(May 28 2018, 04:42 PM)helmut^ Wrote: Just watched the demo myself. First kill on me @ banana looked like it snapped to my head.

The ace at banana i'd expect maybe from ghoul or lefty... Not from somebody who averages 9.5 rws.

I'll let the root admin decide this one and I'll stand by whatever decision they make.

what are the odds someone gets an ace and starts 10-1 after not having a game with 2KDR in the last year?

Exactly my thoughts.

Similar to colt and god who were banned earlier this month. Both previously-proven-terrible-players who suddenly started having absolutely nutter rounds on a consistent basis. Like I said, if it was ghoul, lefty, junior, bill, etc, I would let it slide because they have a long track of having nutty aces/rounds etc, and you'd expect stuff like that once in a while.

Maybe I was too quick to react since I was forced to play many games against god/colt this month. Like I said, I'll let a root watch the demo and I'll approve of whatever decision they make.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(May 28 2018, 11:20 PM)helmut^ Wrote:
(May 28 2018, 04:42 PM)helmut^ Wrote: Just watched the demo myself. First kill on me @ banana looked like it snapped to my head.

The ace at banana i'd expect maybe from ghoul or lefty... Not from somebody who averages 9.5 rws.

I'll let the root admin decide this one and I'll stand by whatever decision they make.

what are the odds someone gets an ace and starts 10-1 after not having a game with 2KDR in the last year?

Exactly my thoughts.

Similar to colt and god who were banned earlier this month. Both previously-proven-terrible-players who suddenly started having absolutely nutter rounds on a consistent basis.  Like I said, if it was ghoul, lefty, junior, bill, etc, I would let it slide because they have a long track of having nutty aces/rounds etc, and you'd expect stuff like that once in a while.  

Maybe I was too quick to react since I was forced to play many games against god/colt this month.  Like I said, I'll let a root watch the demo and I'll approve of whatever decision they make.

lol, as I've said. I'm not a consistent player. I have good games and shit games, use your brain. Sorry not everyone's a 'well known css pro' like u bro.
the problem was not your hasty conclusion but the admin acting on it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
i mean, everyone makes mistakes, but when you consider the fragile state the css community is in, imagine if he just decided to go back to csgo or w/e, we just lost a head that we're not getting back
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Aso, it seems like you're indicating I had a personal vendetta and it sounds like you're saying my friend, Helmut, is the reason I made my decision. It is not. I made that decision because your shots made it seem so. Agreed, I could have speced and watched you play before taking action. Nonetheless, so you know, this is my first ban. I'm not trigger heavy nor do I unnecessarily kick/ban individuals. At that moment you seemed sketchy, I'll let the root admin decide after they review.

And for those who believe we should keep individuals in the server even though they might be cheating, I wholeheartedly disagree. I'd rather quit source than play with cheaters.
[-] The following 6 users Like Muffinman's post:
   Ben-, Crusader, helmut^, Jesse W., johnnyboi212, rookoo
you changed my mind. i completely agree with you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Muffinman
(May 28 2018, 11:24 PM)aso Wrote:
(May 28 2018, 11:20 PM)helmut^ Wrote:

Exactly my thoughts.

Similar to colt and god who were banned earlier this month. Both previously-proven-terrible-players who suddenly started having absolutely nutter rounds on a consistent basis.  Like I said, if it was ghoul, lefty, junior, bill, etc, I would let it slide because they have a long track of having nutty aces/rounds etc, and you'd expect stuff like that once in a while.  

Maybe I was too quick to react since I was forced to play many games against god/colt this month.  Like I said, I'll let a root watch the demo and I'll approve of whatever decision they make.

lol, as I've said. I'm not a consistent player. I have good games and shit games, use your brain. Sorry not everyone's a 'well known css pro' like u bro.

Please don't put quotes around something to imply I said something that I did not actually say.
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   rookoo
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
this guy cheats