Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  permanent ban
Good day sir/madam

First of all I want to apologize for one of players in my computer shop is using wallhack, I have 13 computers here and all of them are affected of the said banned. more or less I have 20+ good players here playing in your servers and your server is the only server have low ping in my list. As the owner of this computer shop I strictly prohibited any cheats installed in our computers, this is the firstime my computers got banned, because of one players not follow your rules and my rules here, I promised that the said kid will not enter in my shop anymore, I am humble requesting to lift our banned and will not happen again. Im from philippines sorry if my english is not very good. Im also admin off css community here before I think 8 yrs ago, at pldtplay.com but its already gone thats why I understand the hard work you are doing cleaning our server specially to the cheaters and you did it right I am here writing you to humble request our banned be lift since this is the only server we play....I hope you consider this as my last warning and if happen again I will accept any punishment you will impose to us... again sir/madam sorry for the said cheat.. since I am busy yesterday and happen also yesterday and I checked the ban list and this is the only tagalog words i saw banned "KABAYO" I think this is the said ID I am reffering STEAM_0:0:488921816.. thank you very much hope Ill read your reply regarding this incident thank you very much
[-] The following 1 user Likes AbdulSakote's post:
   sift
Long jump from the little brother/cousin excuse
[-] The following 4 users Like tardbus's post:
   CaliSnipe, helmut^, sift, Snooch
(Jun 05 2018, 04:52 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote: Good day sir/madam

First of all I want to apologize for one of players in my computer shop is using wallhack, I have 13 computers here and all of them are affected of the said banned. more or less I have 20+ good players here playing in your servers and your server is the only server have low ping in my list. As the owner of this computer shop I strictly prohibited any cheats installed in our computers, this is the firstime my computers got banned, because of one players not follow your rules and my rules here, I promised that the said kid will not enter in my shop anymore, I am humble requesting to lift our banned and will not happen again. Im from philippines sorry if my english is not very good. Im also admin off css community here before I think 8 yrs ago, at pldtplay.com but its already gone thats why I understand the hard work you are doing cleaning our server specially to the cheaters and you did it right I am here writing you to humble request our banned be lift since this is the only server we play....I hope you consider this as my last warning and if happen again I will accept any punishment you will impose to us... again sir/madam sorry for the said cheat.. since I am busy yesterday and happen also yesterday and I checked the ban list and this is the only tagalog words i saw banned "KABAYO" I think this is the said ID I am reffering STEAM_0:0:488921816.. thank you very much hope Ill read your reply regarding this incident thank you very much
Well i am the one who banned KABAYO in dust2 Pub .All your players are using no-steam account add to that using wall hack(some of them) .
It's your PC your responsibility, i won't be unbanning the player ,but you can wait for the response of root admins .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   CaliSnipe
Unban the IP, and see if anyone actually joins from it, call this guys bluff

Top 5 ban post of all time right here
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   rookoo
(Jun 06 2018, 03:01 AM)sift Wrote: Unban the IP, and see if anyone actually joins from it, call this guys bluff

Top 5 ban post of all time right here

yeah admin should try it..were playing late midnight most of the time did you notice the server is always empty now?
(Jun 06 2018, 01:06 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:

Well i am the one who banned KABAYO in dust2 Pub .All your players are using no-steam account add to that using wall hack(some of them) .
It's your PC your responsibility, i won't be unbanning the player ,but you can wait for the response of root admins .

[quote pid='133641' dateline='1528247167']
thank you crusader, I understand your job, hope my ip will be unban and that kabayo using wallhack banned already in my computer shop..thanks for your time
[/quote]

It's your PC your responsibility, i won't be unbanning the player ,but you can wait for the response of root admin
Is there any chance to shorten the banned instead of permanent? hope there is a way so we can play again thanks for understanding and giving time to my post
(Jun 06 2018, 04:25 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote:

It's your PC your responsibility, i won't be unbanning the player ,but you can wait for the response of root admin
Is there any chance to shorten the banned instead of permanent? hope there is a way so we can play again thanks for understanding and giving time to my post
 since Bison not active ,we need a solution to this issue .
This is what we gonna do Mr.Abdul ,you provide me a list of 10-12  who play from your shop along  with the alias  they use in  WL , i will cross check that data with server player joining log,if thats correct your story is verified and i will think abt lifting the ban .
[-] The following 3 users Like Crusader's post:
   Hamaerox, johnnyboi212, rookoo
thank you very much, give some time to collect some information i am working also, im going to collect the name playing in your server and i will send a private message the name of my pkayers,thank you very much...
(Jun 07 2018, 07:24 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote: thank you very much, give some time to collect some information i am working also, im going to collect the name playing in your server and i will send a private message the name of my pkayers,thank you very much...

ok looking forward to it
[-] The following 3 users Like Crusader's post:
   AbdulSakote, Hamaerox, rookoo