Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  permanent ban
(Jun 08 2018, 01:46 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jun 07 2018, 07:24 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote: thank you very much, give some time to collect some information i am working also, im going to collect the name playing in your server and i will send a private message the name of my pkayers,thank you very much...

ok looking forward to it
  Pm sent  Smile
(Jun 08 2018, 12:58 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote:
(Jun 07 2018, 07:24 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote: thank you very much, give some time to collect some information i am working also, im going to collect the name playing in your server and i will send a private message the name of my pkayers,thank you very much...

ok looking forward to it
  Pm sent  Smile

still banned? Sad
(Jun 11 2018, 04:06 AM)AbdulSakote Wrote:
(Jun 08 2018, 12:58 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote:

ok looking forward to it
  Pm sent  Smile

still banned? Sad

Your ban appeal is denied by me .You can wait for root admins to respond.
Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Hamaerox
Internet cafes are a common place for many gamers here in Philippines, so it's not a stretch to say that he isn't lying. When "KABAYO" was online, other players who use tagalog words in all caps as their nickname would also be present in the server, meaning they were probably in the same place. His internet cafe/computer shop alibi checks out imo. Now as for the hacks, it's true. He was hacking (from what I saw when I specced him at least). I'm really glad an admin noticed. I think it was the same guy who only used tagalog in chat, he was toxic too. I'm glad that you banned him, Abdul. Good luck with the ban. And pray to the Gods that Bison is in a good mood when he (or she; idk) sees your appeal lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vash's post:
   rookoo
(Jun 05 2018, 04:52 PM)AbdulSakote Wrote: Good day sir/madam

First of all I want to apologize for one of players in my computer shop is using wallhack, I have 13 computers here and all of them are affected of the said banned. more or less I have 20+ good players here playing in your servers and your server is the only server have low ping in my list. As the owner of this computer shop I strictly prohibited any cheats installed in our computers, this is the firstime my computers got banned, because of one players not follow your rules and my rules here, I promised that the said kid will not enter in my shop anymore, I am humble requesting to lift our banned and will not happen again. Im from philippines sorry if my english is not very good. Im also admin off css community here before I think 8 yrs ago, at pldtplay.com but its already gone thats why I understand the hard work you are doing cleaning our server specially to the cheaters and you did it right I am here writing you to humble request our banned be lift since this is the only server we play....I hope you consider this as my last warning and if happen again I will accept any punishment you will impose to us... again sir/madam sorry for the said cheat.. since I am busy yesterday and happen also yesterday and I checked the ban list and this is the only tagalog words i saw banned "KABAYO" I think this is the said ID I am reffering STEAM_0:0:488921816.. thank you very much hope Ill read your reply regarding this incident thank you very much

san ka sa pinas brad? pldtplay server player dn ako .. what clan ?
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
(Jun 12 2018, 11:15 AM)luxuriant Wrote:

First of all I want to apologize for one of players in my computer shop is using wallhack, I have 13 computers here and all of them are affected of the said banned. more or less I have 20+ good players here playing in your servers and your server is the only server have low ping in my list. As the owner of this computer shop I strictly prohibited any cheats installed in our computers, this is the firstime my computers got banned, because of one players not follow your rules and my rules here, I promised that the said kid will not enter in my shop anymore, I am humble requesting to lift our banned and will not happen again. Im from philippines sorry if my english is not very good. Im also admin off css community here before I think 8 yrs ago, at pldtplay.com but its already gone thats why I understand the hard work you are doing cleaning our server specially to the cheaters and you did it right I am here writing you to humble request our banned be lift since this is the only server we play....I hope you consider this as my last warning and if happen again I will accept any punishment you will impose to us... again sir/madam sorry for the said cheat.. since I am busy yesterday and happen also yesterday and I checked the ban list and this is the only tagalog words i saw banned "KABAYO" I think this is the said ID I am reffering STEAM_0:0:488921816.. thank you very much hope Ill read your reply regarding this incident thank you very much

I want some of whatever he is taking...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   Crusader
(Jun 12 2018, 02:54 PM)Snooch Wrote:
(Jun 12 2018, 11:15 AM)luxuriant Wrote:

I want some of whatever he is taking...

That shit hasnt even hit the black market yet. I want in too
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]